106: Extra Four: Two-way Approach

...According to the latest news from the Municipal Meteorological Bureau, a red rainstorm warning was issued at 7 o'clock this morning. It is expected that there will be short-term heavy rainstorms accompanied by strong convective weather such as thunderstorms and gales. Please pay attention to travel safety..."

The old TV in the breakfast shop broadcasts the weather forecast, and the dusted fan leaves whirring, blending with the cicadas in the bushes. Le Zhishi finished his last bite of the vegetarian soup powder, and his forehead was sweaty from the heat. As soon as I looked up, I saw the boss looking outside the store with his hips sighed and exclaimed: "This horrible weather, it's so hot, and there is heavy rain. The weather forecast is really nonsense."

He also stood up, walked out with his schoolbag on his back, and got on his bicycle. In the field of vision, there are large tracts of deep and shallow green. The midsummer wind swept the moist, warm air on the face and body, and the skin seemed to be covered with a thick layer of film. It was only early in the morning when the heat hidden in the light had already begun to shine. The sunlight reflected on the glass building, turning everything except the mottled shadows of trees hot and white, as if the image was distorted.

It's really not like a weather with heavy rain.

When they arrived in the classroom, everyone turned on the air-conditioning early, and when they were sweating while riding a bicycle, they suddenly entered the air-conditioned room, touched their arms subconsciously, and sat down and opened their books.

The same table borrowed his English homework and praised his good-looking creative festival works.

"Thank you." Le Zhishi looked down at his notes and wanted to endorse the book, but in his mind he thought of what Song Yu said to Song Yu when he had supper downstairs last night, he probably wouldn't be invited by him.

In fact, it may not even be called an invitation. He just mentioned it while drinking mung bean soup. Today, the Creative Festival will change a batch of student works. There are his creative paintings and Jiang Yufan's photographs. But at that time, only Aunt Rong and Uncle Song showed enthusiasm for understanding his works. Song Yu drank quietly without saying a word.

Later Le Zhishi couldn't help it, and asked him: "Brother, do you have physical education class tomorrow?"

Song Yu nodded, and then asked him what's wrong.

Lezhi said nothing. After a few seconds, he found another reason and said that he wanted to read a certain book by Song Yu.

"I was borrowed." Song Yu replied.

I didn't really want to see it, so Le Zhishi nodded calmly, "Okay."

He just wanted to confirm if Song Yu would have a physical education class.

Because the route from the high school teaching building to the playground has to go through the small fountain square, the exhibition site of the Creative Festival.

"It seems like it's going to rain today." The speed of copying homework at the same table was amazing. When I was grateful and handed the workbook to Lezhi, "Did you bring your umbrella?"

Le Zhishi recovered and nodded, "I always have one in my drawer."

"That's good, but it doesn't feel useful. The sun is so big today."

The air-conditioned classroom is like a big quick-freezer, which isolates him from the outside temperature, his thoughts are dull, his body sense becomes insensitive, and it is difficult to perceive changes outside. Lezhi was afraid of heat, so he didn't leave the classroom even one step.