Chapter 108: Extra Six: If (Part 2)

[Joey, hello. I was busy applying for college when I received your last letter, so the time between replying to this time is a bit long, sorry for the long wait. Yesterday my parents received a call from your father, saying that you had a sickness some time ago. I don't know if the severity is serious. I hope you will be cured when you receive this letter.

When all the dust settles, I will go over to see you. In fact, I am very concerned about your physique, so you can try to write a manual for daily dealings with you and send it to me so that I can familiarize myself with it in advance and avoid possible mistakes.

Hope the first meeting with you is perfect. ]

Because at the end of this letter, Le Zhishi is convinced that the person in the envelope section is a perfectionist.

First of all, his handwriting is very beautiful, from the correct style of childhood to the first appearance of style in his youth, and then to the mature writing of today. At every stage, Lezhishi has carefully imitated it, so he wrote Chinese handwriting and Song Yu's are very similar, but not exactly the same.

Secondly, Song Yu's paper is always spotless without any wrinkles or extra odor. Every time his signature is signed, there is almost no difference, like a trace printed by a machine. If the letter has quality control, Song Yu's letter must be excellent.

Finally, that is, he hopes to receive a request for getting along with it, which highlights his unwillingness to make mistakes.

Thinking of this, Lezhi got up from the bed enthusiastically, sat down at the desk and turned on the lamp, and quickly wrote information about himself on other waste paper: his allergens, the medicine he took, what he hated Thunder... But at the end of writing, Lezhi suddenly felt a kind of timidity.

Song Yu didn't want to make mistakes.

Is his feelings towards him a mistake that needs to be avoided by him?

This hypothesis caused Lezhishi in his teenage years to be confused for the first time.

He didn't know how he liked the older brother who only existed behind the pen and paper. This sounded a little weird, like the plot of a novel from the last century. But he thinks that many people in this era will also fall in love with virtual characters and an image carefully set up on social networks. In comparison, he is not even so pitiful. After all, Song Yu is a real existence. A person, as long as he wants, he can break the rules and see at any time.

What's more, Song Yu is so good. He is willing to listen and give him continuous care during the growth period. No matter how weird ideas he writes in the letter, Song Yu can understand and give him a steady stream of new inspiration and enlightenment.

He is the farthest person in the world from the time of Lezhi, and he is also the most intimate existence with him.

How could he not like Song Yu?

Once he knows his mind and Lezhi, he starts to worry. Although he has relative confidence in himself, he also knows that he is not perfect. There is nothing wrong with homosexuality, but the probability is low. It is almost zero for him and Song Yu.

First of all, his handwriting is very beautiful, from the correct style of childhood to the first appearance of style in his youth, and then to the mature writing of today. At every stage, Lezhishi has carefully imitated it, so he wrote Chinese handwriting and Song Yu's are very similar, but not exactly the same.

Secondly, Song Yu's paper is always spotless without any wrinkles or extra odor. Every time his signature is signed, there is almost no difference, like a trace printed by a machine. If the letter has quality control, Song Yu's letter must be excellent.