Chapter 102: [End of text] Unfreezing land

Le Zhishi didn't know what was wrong with him, so he walked over to participate in volunteer work.

Obviously he felt terrible even when he saw the disaster area in the movie.

The other party showed great surprise and gratitude for his appearance. When Lezhishi nodded and followed him, he suddenly realized that he was still holding Song Yu's lunch in his hand.

"Wait for me, I will send you lunch and come to you soon."

Obviously, Song Yu disagrees with him as a volunteer.

"You have not received professional emergency training. Once an aftershock occurs, you don't know how to evacuate. It is very dangerous." Song Yu frowned and paused for two seconds, "You stay in the car."

Le Zhishi did not feel any emotions because of his refusal. He knew that Song Yu was worried about him.

"It's okay." He touched Song Yu's arm. "I asked. The location is in the shelter for the victims. Many people, if aftershocks really happen, everyone will evacuate. They said, wait for the professional team. Come, we can replace it."

He lowered his eyes, his voice was slow because of his mouth breathing, "I want to do something for them, just like you."

"Aren't you afraid?" Song Yu asked.

"I'm scared." Lezhishi said honestly, "They can't find anyone. I can obviously, why not go?"

After a few seconds of silence, he raised his eyes again and looked at Song Yu, "And as long as I'm with you, I won't panic so much."

Song Yu finally didn't stop him.

When he hugged Lezhi with one arm, he gave him a calm, calm kiss.

"Be careful not to get hurt, okay?" Song Yu spoke to him in a very gentle requesting tone, "I'll pick you up, okay?"

Le Zhishi nodded, "Okay, I heard that the satellite phone was delivered while I was having dinner, so you can call my mother."

After he grew up, he used this name for the first time, which made Song Yu feel sad for no reason.

"it is good."

This was also the first time Song Yu looked at the back of Le Zhishi leaving alone.

He finally has to really do what he wants to do.

Farewell to Song Yu. Lezhishi followed the older brother who had recruited volunteers in another direction. There were people coming and going, and many victims of the disaster, everyone squeezed in tents to eat, but most of them were not seriously injured.

"How is your foreign language level? Can you communicate with foreigners?"

Le Zhishi nodded, "Yes."

"That's good. Now there are four foreign tourists who are going to the snow-capped mountains on their own. As a result, all of them were injured when the earthquake came, and one of their legs was crushed. Our side is rather biased. Some people can speak English But it's still difficult to communicate. Now it's troublesome to register information."

"I will try my best."

"Are you studying law?" the eldest brother asked again.

"Yeah. But I'm just studying, and I'm actually a freshman." Lezhi Shi was a little nervous, "Maybe I can't help much."

"It's okay, we don't want you to go to court now or something. You should calm down their emotions first, they are too anxious now, we don't understand, they don't believe our words. The professional lawyer rescue team is on the way, It might be here in the afternoon."