Chapter 101: Load forward

When the earthquake occurred, Song Yu was operating the drone in the measurement and control vehicle with oxygen.

At that time, the tremor was very strong. It was obvious that the car was shockproof, but it was still shaking. In order to keep the special machine designed for high-precision surveying and mapping in the alpine region, Song Yu was still operating the console until a heavy instrument fixed on the right smashed down.

He injured his hand, and also smashed the mobile phone on the console that was playing and transmitting images.

When the instrument was removed, there was a heavy pain in the arm for an instant, half of the body's strength was almost taken away, the alarm sounded in the car, the screams of the same group of people around, and the sound of the communication device suddenly interrupted. .

Very confusing.

Song Yu was calm, and saved the machine data for the first time. With the help of the senior, he left the test and control car. When he got out of the car, he found that his mobile phone was still in the car and wanted to get it up, but was stopped by another senior. Forced him to wait in an open place first.

Everyone in the emergency surveying and mapping team did emergency training when they joined the group. Everyone found a safe place to hide. Only Song Yu was injured in the entire team. There were also two seniors who were responsible for the work of individual soldiers on the ground. worry.

It is located on a plateau, backed by snow-capped mountains, and its geographical location is relatively remote. A few signal base stations have been damaged by vibrations, and the signal has been almost interrupted.

"No call, no signal."

"Neither can I."

There were ten people in the same group and Professor He. The two left the team and went out. Only five people were left with a mobile phone, and there was only one power bank, and no one dialed the phone smoothly. There were not enough oxygen cylinders and Song Yu was injured. They can't even find medical rescue now.

Professor He was accompanied by the director of the office of the local Earthquake Administration. After the earthquake, he immediately asked for support from Professor He's team.

It takes time for the provincial surveying and mapping expert team to come to the local area, and now time and disaster monitoring and control are the most important for their rescue work. Professor He's team is their best choice now.

In the extreme danger, Professor He did not immediately agree, but said to the young people he brought: "You have to hurry back now, otherwise no one will predict what will happen next."

"Especially you." Professor He glanced at the injured Song Yu and felt embarrassed in his heart. This is what he thinks is an excellent seed for doing this business. He doesn't want this incident to make Song Yu panic about emergency surveying and mapping.

"I can ask them to send you out in a car, and prepare now."

No one wants to leave.

"I won't go back." The first one who spoke was a senior sister. "We are doing emergency. Now we run as soon as something happens. What's the matter?" She took out paper and pen from her bag and wrote an agreement by herself. , Signed the name at the bottom and handed it to Professor He.

"Teacher, I won't go if you don't go." Although she said so, her hands were shaking.

The disaster came completely unexpected, and they suddenly shouldered the mission, which was not what they should have done.

No one is really not afraid.

Before he could take the paper, Professor He was taken away by other students. They signed one by one at the shaky temporary shelter, and finally it was Song Yu, who had just joined the group.