103: Extraordinary One: Welcome home

On the way back, Lezhishi felt more guilty when he thought about it, and was afraid that Lin Rong and Song Jin would be scolded.

"Now I know I'm afraid?" Song Yu watched him not daring to ring the doorbell, struggling for a minute, and couldn't help teasing him, "I was so resigned when I ran."

Le Zhishi turned his face and glared at him, and said quietly and directly: "That's not because I like you."

Song Yu was taken aback by his sudden straight ball, and the door suddenly opened by himself.

Lin Rong opened the door and put her other hand on her waist, "What are you talking about at the door! I've been standing here on the surveillance screen for a long time."

As soon as she finished speaking, she suddenly banged, and the weird ribbon sprayed on Song Yu and Le Zhishi.

"Welcome home!!!"

Le Zhishi stupidly removed the colored ribbons on his face and body, and went to help Song Yu, but his eyes were not on Song Yu's body, so the colored ribbons in his hands smeared Song Yu's face.

"Why so many people..."

A large number of people stood outside the entrance, except for Lin Rong and Song Jin, Jiang Yufan, Qin Yan, Shen Mi, Nan Jia, and even Xu Lin and Qu Zhi.

Song Jin held the rose-red ribbon tube in his hand, which was very disproportionate to him, and explained with a smile: "Everyone has a surprise for you."

It was a surprise indeed. Lezhishi was fortunate secretly, but fortunately he was not scolded.

"Yeah, you are now big heroes and little heroes." Nan Jia took the two silly red ribbons in his hand and hung them up, and winked at Qin Yan. "Oh, yes, yes." Qin Yan immediately followed when he saw it, took out a well-rolled pennant from his sports bag, walked up to them, and shook it apart, laughing so hard that he couldn't see the teeth.

The two of them stared at the two lines of yellow characters on the pennant and couldn't help but read them out.

Le Zhishi: "Wonderful moxibustion and acupuncture cure all diseases..."

Song Yu: "...the double heart of virtue and art spreads everywhere."

"Fuck?" Qin Yan quickly turned the pennant in his hand to see for himself.

"Senior Qin Yan, what are you doing?!"

"Oh Huh?"

Qin Yan clutched his head, "Damn, the owner of the pennant shop has confused my order with the old Chinese doctor next door!"

"Hahahahahaha!"

Le Zhishi couldn't stand his laughter, trembling all over when lying on Song Yu's shoulder.

"Okay, okay, come in, just in time for dinner." Lin Rong hugged Song Yu and Lezhi, "My two babies have lost weight. They must not eat well every day."

"It's okay." Le Zhishi said, "Song Yu is not picky about eating there anymore."

Qin Yan laughed, "I don't have to choose that."

"Anyone who takes the wrong pennant is not qualified to speak." Song Yu said lightly.

For this surprise party, Lin Rong and Song Jin deliberately took out the long dining table that was not used at home and made a large table of dishes. At noon, everyone rushed to decorate the home and blew hydrogen balloons of various shapes to make them light and light Hanging from the ceiling.

Le Zhishi felt so beautiful. As soon as he came in, he kept sighing, but Jiang Yufan dragged him aside and stretched his feet, "Look at Lele."

Le Zhishi didn't figure it out, so he glanced around, "What are you looking at?"