104: Extraordinary Two: Rehabilitation Daily

I was still worried about Song Yu's hand injury. After returning home, I took a rest for two days. Lezhishi took him to the hospital for examination.

There were people coming and going in the hospital, and Le Zhishi stood by Song Yu's right hand, protecting him, for fear that he would be bumped. Three days ago, he made an appointment for registration on the Internet and got a well-known orthopedic expert number, so there were many people waiting in line. Le Zhishi took Song Yu's left hand and led him over, and found an empty seat on the far left of the last row of the waiting area.

"Sit." Lezhishi pointed to the seat and said to him.

Song Yu didn't plan to move, but said lightly, "Sit down, I want to stand."

But he didn't have time to play cool for too long, and was directly pushed onto the seat by Le Zhishi, "You are a patient."

Le Zhishi stood next to him, looking at the number on the display not far away, squinting his eyes, and saying to Song Yu like a little adult, "We have to wait two more."

"Yeah." Song Yu held Lezhishi's finger, stared down at the ring of his ring finger, and then dragged it in his direction. It didn't make much movement. After several times, Lezhishi realized that he wanted to get closer. a little.

"It's very close." Le Zhishi put his head on Song Yu's shoulder and said to him in a low voice.

Song Yu raised his head and said nothing. The hand holding him was released, and he patted his knee. He raised his eyebrows and motioned for him to sit up.

There are people everywhere here, Lezhishi shook his head very lightly, his ears were red, and he whispered no.

Song Yu said solemnly: "Yes, my legs are very comfortable."

Hearing this, Le Zhishi panicked and covered his mouth, embarrassed as if he didn't hear anything.

The number on the display was changed at this time. The door of the consultation room opened. A girl wearing a thick winter uniform of a nearby high school was kicked out by a boy. She probably got her ankle and lifted it up. His ankle is a little swollen, wearing cotton mopping.

The boy is carrying two schoolbags on his back, and he is also holding a filmed film in his hand.

"Are you still in class now?" Le Zhishi let go, while staring at them, pinching Song Yu's fingers, whispered in his mouth, "Senior year, it's miserable."

Song Yu didn't speak, and leaned his head on Le Zhishi's waist.

Le Zhishi's waist was very soft, and his hands were soft. He pressed against Song Yu's face, lowered his head, and whispered to his brother, "Did you not sleep well?"

He could feel that Song Yu couldn't sleep well at night, perhaps because his hand hurts, and he couldn't turn around with his arm fixed, so he could only lie on his back. Le Zhishi held his uninjured arm all night and slept next to him. Because of worry, he didn't fall asleep and woke up early.

But Song Yu's voice was low and he said no.

Reaching into his pocket, Le Zhishi took out a pineapple-flavored toffee, peeled off the creamy yellow candy paper and handed the candies to Song Yu's mouth, urging him in a coaxing tone, "This is delicious. ."

Seeing Song Yu frowned in disgust, Le Zhishi said hurtfully: "I brought this for you on a special trip because I have to see a doctor."

Song Yu ate the candy in the end, and then asked him, "Why do I need to bring candy to the doctor?"

"Because you used to be like this."

When Lezhi was a child, he hated seeing a doctor. He was scared and nervous every time he came to the hospital, because he had to get an injection almost every time he came, so he sometimes cried out as soon as he sat opposite the doctor.