Preface/ Characters

Look who's back at it 😀😀😀😀😀

Once again, a big big big thanks to readers that have been with me since the first story I ever wrote. Each one of you, the kind words in the comments (the funny ones too), the votes and patiently waiting for updates- thank you so much! I love you all so so so so much!

Unlike my previous stories which had well thought out plots (Anti-Stall is still an exception wtf was I on??) this one is more of a eh let's just wing it. So... you've been warned it can go either way. I apologise in advance for how pathetic it's going to be. And don't even get me started about the update schedule 😬, it's going to be all over the place (I'm sorry :/ but as you clearly know this is a creative outlet for me, I come here when I need peace, it feels unfair to me when I pressurise myself to write).

Once again, this is a standalone not related to any of the previous stories, the whole project is completely based on my deranged brain rambling on and needing a creative outlet. And thank you so so so so much for showing so much love to my other stories🤎🤎

As always, I'm open to suggestions and criticism as long as it's constructive :) thank you so so so so so much for choosing to click on this story out of all the other brilliant stories put out there by some really talented (and consistent! Seriously so much for respect for y'all) writers🤎🤎

***

•Characters•

Charles Leclerc as himself

Other Formula One drivers as themselves

Emiko Nohara, the protagonist (Emi, Em)

As you might have realised from my previous stories, I try and remain vague about appearances because I want to leave that to you! Make her look like whatever you want! It's pretty evident from the name that she has Japanese heritage but you are free to imagine what she looks like.

What I do have control over, is her personality! Emiko is 24, a writer. The odds were really in her favour because she started working on her story along with education and pretty much spent her year after graduation on the sets of her production.

She's reserved, smart and tactful, it's the people skills that get her. No one really understands why but she has gone more into her shell over the years.

Emiko realises she's running out inspiration and is struggling to write the second season of her show. That's when her grandmother insists she comes back to Monaco just for the summer, the change of scenery would help her with her creativity.

Hesitant about it for reasons she doesn't want to talk about, Emiko agrees to go visit the place she called home years ago.

Kenji Nohara, Emiko's older brother (Ken)

Like all siblings, even if Kenji doesn't show it he cares a lot about his sister. A 27 year old Financial analyst, Kenji is quite the opposite of what people think finance dudes are supposed to be.

He's bright, full of life (and bad ideas) and the life of every party he goes to. When he realises his sister was struggling with her creative process, he was the first to act on whatever she wants to do. As a result of which, he found himself in Monte Carlo with his sister, taking care of their grandmother's antique shop.

Matteo Tanzi, Emiko's childhood friend (Teo)
Matteo didn't even realise Emiko was his neighbour until they met on their first day of school. Ever since then, they were basically inseparable, until her family moved away.

Matteo works as a chef, something he had dreamed of since he was a child. He's kind, a big extrovert and extremely patient; traits Emiko loved and decided she didn't need other friends because he had them all.

I'll introduce other characters as they come up in the storyline because I'm building this plane as it's headed towards the ground while we're onboard 🤠🤠