Chapter-35

It was finally during the podium celebrations that Silvia took me and Isa out of the garage, seeing him with such a big smile on the top step of the podium was definitely one of those moments that's going to stay with me forever.

Isa and I are screaming, like literally at the top of our lungs everyone's so excited in this moment no one really cares about how they celebrate. I can see a couple of mechanics in tears, the years really had been difficult and they were finally reaping the benefit of all their hard work.

A familiar tune fills my ears, the national anthem of Monaca is playing. I can see Charles standing taller, his head lifted with pride, he looked mythical in the moment. I turn to Isa, she was looking at Carlos with so much admiration in her eyes it made my heart melt.

After the mushy mess, the boys headed off to their media commitments. Isa and I found ourselves once again together at the hospitality unit, she's beaming from ear to ear. We finally sit down to have a proper conversation with each other about who we are and what our interests are. We exchanged phone numbers.

"I manage the Press and PR of Scalpers, it's a clothing company. I also dabble in writing once in a while." She says, "what about you?" She rests her head on her palms, propped on the table by the elbows.

"I'm a writer, I've written a television show that airs in Japan and I'm currently working on a movie." I beam.

"That's incredible Emi!"

"Thank you! You're pretty incredible yourself." I return the compliment.

"They're definitely going to party today, I'm one hundred percent going to be there will you come? You have to come! It's going to be so much fun!" She exclaims.

Now, I'm really thinking what I should say. One half of me just wants to stay in my room and order room service but then the other half thinks that I should have a night out, the boy of my dreams had just done an incredibly good job at the thing he was so passionate about.

Isa and I would have stayed there chatting for about three hours when the two of them finally arrived. "I see the two of you have met." Carlos says.

"Yes! And I should have met her sooner! Where have you been hiding her Charles?" Isa looks at Charles, who just shrugs his shoulders.

"So what have you been discussing while we were gone?" He asked.

"We got to know each other better and I've been convinced to party tonight." I said.

"Are you alright?" He places a hand on my forehead, placing the other on the small of my back to pull me closer.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"Checking to see if you were running a fever, what have you done to Emiko Nohara and where is my girlfriend?" He frowned.

"You're being weird right now." Carlos said.

"The Emiko I'm dating would sit at home all day if it was possible."

"I'm trying to have fun, I want to celebrate with you." I huffed.

"And I'm flattered."

We head back to the hotel, the first thing he did is hop into the shower. I took this time to decide on what I should wear, I realise Isa is passionate about fashion, this was a good reason to talk to her.

You: Hi Isa! It's Emi, embarrassingly soon I know I need your help 😭

Isa: Hiiii! Tell me, what can I help you with?

You: I have NO idea what I should wear tonight

Isa: Alright, this shouldn't be too difficult what's the most fancy thing you've got?