Chapter-37

A/n: AAAAAA IM SO SORRRYYY the update completely slipped my mind it's not like I'm doing much this summer I've  just been taking naps and eating endlessly 😭 but some how my pea brain forgot to update. I'm sorry! I hope you enjoy this update :)

I was back home, I already felt a little better now that I was in a place that was comfortable to me. Katsumi had asked me to come meet her today, Vanessa's casting directors wanted to know my opinion on the people they had casted to play my characters.

I was happy, I had something to look forward to now! I mean, I could start working on the concluding season of my show but there's only so much a person can write before being exhausted. I got dressed for the day and was on my way out when my phone started ringing, it was Yuki!

"Hi! How have you been?" He asked in a cheerful tone.

"I'm good! How are you doing?"

"I'm very good! I decided to come home for a bit before heading to Australia."

"That sounds nice! I hope you're having fun."

"I am, I'm heading out for breakfast with my friends what are you up to?"

"I'm going to my agent's office, we're going to discuss about my movie's cast." I smiled.

"That sounds so fun! So what does the rest of your day look like?"

"Hmmm, maybe I'll come back home and try to get some writing done for the last season of my show."

"I hope you're writing me some lines." He laughed.

"If you want to make another appearance I can definitely!"

"Seriously?"

"Yes!"

"That would be so cool! Oh my god! I'm so excited to work with you again."

"The pleasure is all mine." I looked at my watch, "I have to go for now. I'll talk to you soon!"

"Bye! Have a good meeting." He ended the call.

It was a little strange, but it was nice nonetheless. I hadn't spoken to him in a while, maybe I should too start calling people out of the blue instead of getting sad over feeling like I had been left alone.

And then I felt a tinge of guilt, I had left Charles all alone. Well, not exactly but he was hurt and I could see it in his eyes.

I entered Katsumi's office, she was looking at some paperwork when I entered. She greeted me and invited me to take a seat, she asked me how my trip had been, what I was up to and how I was doing.

"The trip was good but I didn't like being away from home for so long."

"You're home now! So how are you feeling about writing some more?"

"I'll start with my concluding season soon, but as of now I'm really interested in the movie. I know my work there is done but it's like, a story I've held so close to my heart for so long." I explained.

"Now...About that. Vanessa has a proposal and I really hope you take it up." Katsumi said, not even trying to hide the excitement on her face.

"What is it?"

"How do you feel about directing the movie?"

"WHAT?" My jaw hit the ground.

Katsumi explained it further, of course, there would be a whole production team who knew what they were doing, cinematographers, lighting experts and other technicians; It's just that Vanessa felt that the story was so personal she didn't feel like anyone could portray it the way I wanted to. She really was a writer'a producer- she wanted to do the story justice.