It's Not A Misunderstandings

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Sophie

I held my head tilted towards heaven and my hands tucked behind my back while the elevator made its way down. How could I've been so stupid and blind to fall for her shit? She sounded so convincing at the time, that she made me fall for it. I let her deceive me so easily. I should have known better I should have trusted Logan. God, I could kick myself for this right now.

I made my way down and wiped my tears before the door could open and hugged Nathan soon as I got to the car. "Are you ok, hun?" Lexie asked, cupping my face and hugging me after I had helped set Nathan on his car seat and saw him strap his seat belt. "No, I'm not. I need to find Logan and talk to him. I need to apologize as soon as possible." I replied, wiping my stray tears away. She smiles and nods her head.

"Mom, are you ok?" Nathan asked, cupping my face with his little hand and pouting his little mouth.

"I will be baby, I will be soon as I talk to your dad." "Really? I get to meet dad today too?" He asked with a smile. I sure as hell hoped I could get him to forgive me. "Time to get daddy back baby."

"That's my girl. I told you she was a witch. I knew she was lying all along, you should have listened to me, Soph! But there's no going back. You gotta go get your man back." she smiles, knitting her eyebrows. I smile, and wipe my tears away, nodding in agreement. Though, to be honest, I wasn't sure if he'd ever forgive me for believing Amber's stupid lie. I not only ruined our relationship by falling for her shit, but I made Logan lose seven years next to our son. To be honest, I'd never forgive myself either. I had very little chance to have his forgiveness.

"What if it's too late, Lex?" I asked, worried that he may already be with someone else. "What if he already has a significant other?" "Oh, Be quiet and go find him, Soph. He loves you, and you know it. Troy tells me all the time, how he's always asking how you are and say he misses you. Don't overthink it. Go find him, work things out between the two of you." she lifts my hand, pointing towards the tattoo on my arm of a heart and chain that I had gotten as a couple of tattoos on my eighteenth birthday. The chain was a couples tattoo, Logan had the same chain tattoo on his arm with the key tattooed on his arm. It was a symbol of our love. We had promised that day that we'd love each other no matter what. To work our problems and be there for each other regardless of the circumstances.

"You see this? Do you remember the day you went to get this? Just because you two strived away from each other for a while, doesn't mean things are over. You two deserve to be happy. You have a baby together for fucks sake, GO! get your man back." she was right, I need to find him. I need to talk to him and make things right between us.

I got in my car and we drove away. I dialed Ashley's number and waited for her to pick up. "Hello." her sweet voice was heard on the other line.

"Ash. I need to find Logan, where does he work?"