She Is Beautiful

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Logan

"So...we have the whole day, and weekend...all to ourselves. What does my queen want to do?" I ran my hand softly over her sides, trailing them around her waist, and pulling her tight against me. She giggled, running her hands across my chest and wrapped her hands around my neck, going on her tiptoes and kissing me. I smiled at the taste of her sweet kiss. We had just gotten out of the shower, her body was still warm from the hot water, and her hair still dripped a bit from the water.

I grabbed a towel, and helped her dry her hair softly, making her giggle.

"I can think of a few things. But... Don't you have to meet up with your boss for lunch today? Plus we have the auction tomorrow night, how about we go get a good massage tomorrow before heading over to get ready? I could use a good massage." she said as she wrinkled her nose and smiled. I kissed her, tilting her chin up towards me.

"Sounds perfect. You're going with me to the lunch meeting later today, right? I'm sure Mr. Thompson would love to meet you. He got to meet your pops last time he was here. He couldn't stop talking about Aaron, and how they had won the championships at their college. Hey... By the way, how is Jason doing in high school this year? Did he make it into the varsity team again?" I asked her, concerned about her smallest brother.

He had sprained his ankle real bad last year and was out for the rest of the season's football team. He was bummed out that he may not be able to play this year, so I was hoping he did recover. I've been so busy with work, and getting to know my son that I haven't had much talk with Sophie about her dad and brothers.

She smiled as I went over to change, putting on my boxers, grabbing a pair of jeans, and a black t-shirt. She took a seat by the bed, and grabbed a bit of lotion, rubbing it softly in her legs, "He did. He's really excited. So far they have maintained the wolf pack undefeated streak. They're playing tonight two towns away. Hey, why don't we go to the game? He'd love to see us there." she suggested making me feel giddy. I haven't been to any football games in our high school since we graduated. "Yeah, Id love to. We'll head out after we meet up with Mr. Thompson."

We talked for a bit as we both fixed the bed. She was bummed out about Nate not being here, but hey...if he was here is, I would not have been able to go hard on her last night and had rough sex all night. Damn, I was still excited about how sexy she yelled my name out.

"I'm still a bit upset about Troy's situation. I can't believe the wedding is canceled. I hope he can sit with Dylan and talk this over. I'd hate to see them throw their relationship away after they've been together for nearly eight years." she says as she places her head on my chest and wraps her hands around my waist. I hug her around her shoulders, kiss the top of her head, and sigh.

"You know... That could have been us. Celebrating eight years of our relationship this past September. But, I guess things had to happen for a reason. Whatever the reason was, I'm glad I gave you and our son back in my life. You have no idea how much I needed you, Soph. I love you so much baby." she looks up, smiling. I kiss the tip of her nose making her giggle.

We made our way downstairs, and had breakfast. As we finished cleaning up, her phone rang. There was a wedding happening soon in town, and had called in, asking for Sophie to take pictures of the couple. Though Nancy was good at taking pictures, because Sophie had trained her, they wanted Sophie tobe the one to take their pictures.

It was of short notice, but since we had nothing else to do, Sophie and I headed to her studio and grabbed the equipment. We met up with the couple who were already prepared to take pictures with makeup and all. Since it was going to be a winter theme wedding, Sophie decided to move them in front of the lake where she snapped beautiful pictures of them.

Through these weeks, I have seen her working with a few couples taking pictures of them, pictures for family portraits, and pictures with mom and kids, or dad and son pictures. I wanted to do the same with her and Nate. Man...look at me? Sounding like an old man with a family already. Can you picture my face right now? Because I have a huge smile from ear to ear just thinking about it.

I am so eager to give her a ring already. But I have to plan it perfectly. It can't just be anywhere, me kneeling in front of her. No...she deserves so much more.

"Ok, Angelica, lean back a little, Ted, lean into her as if you're going to kiss her, evangelical, cup his cheek, and tilt your head to the side. Yeah, perfect. Smile lovingly now." she says, snapping a few more pictures of them. She's so good at this. She makes it look so easy.

I gotta say that I'm regretting selling that cabin. That cabin held so many beautiful memories between us. But, the buyer had already paid nearly 50% of what had asked for. There was no going back unless I can call Amber and tell her to contact them. Maybe they could sell it back to me. Man, I should have kept that cabin. Nate would have loved it there. I could have taken him hunting when he gets a bit older as my dad used to take me.

"Alright, guys. I'll have your pictures ready in a few days." she smiles at them, shaking hands with the guy and getting an unexpected hug from the girl. "Thank you, Sophie. Nancy was right, you are an amazing photographer. I can't wait to have you snap pictures of our wedding." she says, enthusiastic. We part ways, get in the car, and drive off after they had left first.

"Wasnt she beautiful? She looked happy. I love capturing sweet moments like that."

"Yes...yes you are baby. You are beautiful." I say as I stop at a cross-section and wait for my turn to go. I turn and see a big smile on her face, I can tell she had blushed by my statement. She bit her bottom lip and smiled. "You're amazing you know that? After all these years, you still make me feel butterflies in my stomach," she says making me chuckle. I grab her hand, kiss the back of her hand, and smile.

"Ditto on that baby girl. To think it all started with one stolen kiss and a list of books we had to read together for Mrs. McGee." I say making her chuckle. "That kiss is memorable," she adds, making me chuckle now.

"If I recall....you said I was the worst kisser in the world," I say making her laugh.

"Well... I just said that, because you were still a bit annoying at the time." we both laughed at her remark.

We both used to play dirty pranks on each other, all while hiding my true feelings for her, while she thought of me as an obnoxious jerk. I remember the day I first stole a kiss from her. Up in my room, after she had come back to apologize for taking off to the movies with Troy while we were supposed to work on our project. It was the best... And the most incredible day of my life. I had finally had the guts to kiss the girl I have crushed on since fifth grade. Now here we are, together again, a seven-year-old son, and a baby on the way.

Life was finally getting better for us, and I couldn't have asked for more.

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨