Mommy's Treasure Box

✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞

✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞

Sophie

"Grab it carefully, like this, and snap the picture. Got it?" Nathan smiled as I showed Kenzie how to use my camera. She snapped a picture of Logan taking a big bite off of his burger. She giggled, as Logan moaned in pleasure as he indulge in the taste of his food. He smiled, crossing his eyes, and making funny faces at her. She was pretty good at it too. I have a feeling she'll be a natural at photography.

We had gone to the park to allow the kids to have free time

We had gone to the park to allow the kids to have free time. They needed a break, big time, from this stressful day.

Did I want to go home and rest? You bet...but my baby comes first, and I need to make sure his mind and is at ease from all the tension he underwent today at school. Logan and I sat on a bench and let them run wild, playing in the park's playground. They were having such a blast. They did everything from playing on the swings to sliding, and going through the monkey bars- with Logan's help, of course.

After they tired out, we bought them cotton candy and walked for a bit, while the sun began to set. Amber had called me, to tell me she was heading this way, but I had a bit of a talk with her while Logan had pushed them on the swings. I let her know where we were and promised to take Kenzie home right afterward.

Lexie was stuck at home doggy sitting Charlie, "Mommy, can we go pick up Charlie before we go to dad's house?" Nate asked as he took a big chunk off his cotton candy. I smiled and nodded, making him smile. "I don't see why not," I replied, and see him giggle as Logan continued to make them laugh with his silly facial expressions. "Maybe we can get some clothes while we're there so we can spend the night?" Logan added making my eyes go wide.

I don't know why I haven't moved in with him? He's been staying in my house for over a month now, without complaint. Most of his clothes and essentials are now in my place, but I know he misses his house...maybe...just maybe, I might consider his offer of moving in with him. Maybe when his mom's house is done being remodeled, I will move in. For now, I just want her to have her own privacy when Derreck is over.