Make That Room For Two

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Sophie

I thought of so many things to tell Logan as I drove home, but the first thing that came to my mind was to hug him and kiss him as fierce and passionate as I possibly could. He has been nothing but loving and supportive with me, and it's time that I returned the equivalence in showing him how much I love him and appreciate him.

I can't forget about my little man either. He's been quiet lately...more than usual, and I don't want him blaming himself for what happened. I don't want guilt eating at him, and I'd hate myself if he fell into depression because of me. The words that Brie said made a great impact in me, and I need to do tight by them.

We have all placed a great burden on our shoulders, blaming ourselves for what happened to our baby. The three of us need to move past it, and be grateful that we still have each other. We need to cherish our time together, be there for one another and love every moment of our lives together.

I parked the car in the driveway and made my way inside. I began calling for them, but the house seemed rather empty. No one was home but Charlie, who greeted me with a low-tired bark. He was getting a bit old. I kneeled down and petted him, grabbing his face and smiling as he wagged his tail. "Hi, Charlie. Look at you, so handsome, like always. Where are my boys?" I asked, getting a few barks in return. I smiled, rubbing his head and kissing the top of his head.

I stood up, following Charlie as he made his way to the kitchen. He went directly to his bed that we kept by the breakfast nook and whirled around before settling down. There was a bouquet of pink gerbera daisies on top of the kitchen island that caught my attention, my favorite.

Of course, it had to be Logan who left them there, he knows I love gerbera daisies. Under the flowers was a note written on a light blue paper with his 'Spencer' logo on the top part. I immediately opened it to read the note.

'Sophie, I want you to know that I love you, there is nothing in this world more important to me than our son and you. I have to leave for New York for a while...there's a very important meeting I must go to, but I will be back soon as possible. I love you to the moon and back plus infinity. -Love, Logan.'

I sighed as I read his note. I lifted it, placing it against my nose and taking in the scent. Everything he touched always seemed to take on his scent. I loved it, but it made me miss him dearly.

I took my phone out, realizing dad had texted me. He was letting me know that Logan had just dropped off Nate and was on his way to the airport. I glanced at my watch, reading 3:45 p.m., the message had been sent just twenty minutes ago, which means that Logan was probably just getting to the airport.

"I can still make it." I said out loud, grabbing my keys and dashing out the door.

I didn't care if I had to force my way through the crowd, I had to find him and let him know that I am still here, he hasn't lost me, and I am still willing to fight for us.

I drove quickly, but cautiously, since it was beginning to pour. Soon as I found a parking space, I ran inside, glancing at the screen and looking towards the gates that read New York. I ran to gate 14D, panting as I heard my heart pounding in my ear. "LOGAN!...LOGAN?" I called out his name, yelling out as hard and loud as I could.

I didn't care that people were looking at me like a deranged woman. I needed to see him. "Sophie?" I heard my name, making me turn towards my right side. "Troy?" I called out to him, hugging him tightly. "He left already, didn't he?" I said a bit disappointed that I didn't get to see him before he left. "Sorry, sweety. Why did you come all the way out here by yourself? It's pouring out there." he says, after letting go of our tight embrace.

"I needed to see him. To tell him that I'm sorry, and that I love him. I've been so sefless lately, I wasn't myself. He's been nothing but supportive with me lately, T. I have been taking him for granted, and I... I guess I just wanted to let him know that I love him, that there is no one in this world more important to me than him and our son. I really hoped that I had caught him before he left, but... I guess I have to wait until he comes back now." I said lowering my head, feeling defeated.

"Or...you could just give me a kiss and call it even." my eyes went wide, the butterflies in my stomach began whirling around as I heard his voice. I turned around, looking at him standing behind me. "Logan." my eyes began to tear up, and I couldn't help but jump into his arms, wrapping my legs around him. He chuckled, taking a step back, and embracing me.

"I love you so much. I'm sorry... I haven't been myself with all that's happened. But, I promise, I will be better. I will do everything I can to-"

"Sophie...you don't have to apologize. This was hard on everyone, especially you. I love you baby girl, don't you ever forget that." he says as he cups my face, and looks at me with loving eyes. "Flight 482 to New York, New York is now boarding in gate 14D, all passengers make way, please have your tickets ready before arriving at the gate." the voice of a girl sounded in the intercom, making us turn.

"Will you be gone for a l0ng time?" I asked as I began feeling melancholic as I heard his flight. "I will be back as soon as possible, I promise. Derreck is already waiting for me there, we'll be back in a few days, if not sooner." he says, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I kiss his lips, wrapping my arms around his neck and biting his lower lip. He grunts, squeezing his hands around me. "Unless..." he says as he pulls away, placing his forehead against mine. I open my eyes, glancing up at him, "Unless...what?" I reply before a second call comes for his flight.

"Unless you come along with me. We'll only be a few days, and I'll only be a few hours at the office, we can spend the afternoon and evenings together at my pent house. I was planning to go up there to talk to a mortgage consultant to sell it."

"What? Why would you sell it? That place looks beautiful. I haven't been to your place since..." I said as I recalled going to his pent house for valentines, when my mom was still alive. "Please don't sell it. But, I'm not sure it's a good idea I should go, Nate will be all alone, and who will take him to school?"

"Oh, shut up and go get in line for a damn ticket woman. Nate has a lot of people here to look after him, including Lexie and me. So...enough with the excuses. You two need this time alone, go." Troy says as he squeezes my shoulder.

So....this is how Logan and I ended missing his flight to New York. He upgraded two tickets for first class to New York, and had a romantic dinner while we waited for our flight in the midst of the chaotic noise inside the airport. We cuddled up in our seats while we face timed our son. And, though Nate was sad that we didn't take him along, he was happy to see us together, and was ecstatic that he was going to spend time with uncle Jason and Troy for the next couple of days.

What he didn't know, was that Logan was already booking a private plane as we make our way to his penthouse, so that we could all spend Thanksgiving in New York. This was going to be a sweet surprise for our little man, and a new begging after the sad events we have endured over the past few weeks.

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨