Let's Go Have Some Fun!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Logan

I stood there with my blood boiling as this guy who I had no damn idea who he was, stared back at me with a stupid smile on his face. He extended an arm out to me, making my jaw clench, but my son was here. I wasn't going to make a scene in front of him. "So, you're the infamous Logan? Nice to meet you, man." He says smiling.

I swallowed my pride for now and shook his hand. "That's me. And you are?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows, tightening my grip on his hand. He winced slightly, making me smile.

"Like my boy Xander said... My name is Ethan. I'm a friend of the family."

"Doubt it, man. I don't know who you are bud. And I'm a big part of this family." I responded cockily. Yes, I know I'm being an asshole, but I don't give a shit. This guy was not about to come into my life and steal what's mine. Hell. fucking. no. I will not allow it.

He clenched his jaw, eyeing me with a stupid sarcastic grin. 'Dito man, I don't like you either, buddy,' I thought to myself.

I just met this dude, and I already hate him. "Anyway, what can we do for you?" He asked. "You? Nothing. I'm here to see my son and my future wife." I replied with a bright grin. Nathan giggled, biting his bottom lip, showing those pearly whites. "Is that so?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "Most certainly," I replied, grabbing my son and hoisting him in my arms. Nathan wrapped his arms around my neck, kissing my cheek, it brought a huge smile to get love from my little one. He took a step back and to a side when we both heard Sophie's voice.

"Logan. What are you doing here?" She asked stepping in front of Kevin.... or Easten, whatever his name is.

"Soph, can we talk, please?" I pleaded, grabbing her arm slightly, pulling her against me, and trailing my hand around her waist. Nathan blushed, chuckling as he sees me hugging her, unlike Taylor, who looked bothered by it. She's mine bud, can't have her, no way in hell I'll let you take my girl.

"Logan, I don't think this is a good time. We were just about to have lunch." She says, pressing her arms over my chest, looking back towards the guy, and then smiling at my son, Nathan.

"Well, maybe I can stay and join you. Then, we can talk after." I suggested making her roll her eyes.

"Oh, yay. Mom, can dad eat lunch with us, too? Please?" I smiled at his enthusiasm. "Please?" I asked, smiling and winking at Nathan. Boy, do I love my kid already. She sighs and pushes me away. "Fine. But!" She says turning back and pointing towards us both with a serious expression.

"No drama, and no arguing. " She warns, pointing towards Kevin and me. I lifted my free hand in agreement and suggested she entered first.

"Ladies first," Kyle says, smirking at her. He then looks at me and clears his throat, smiling at Nathan. "You wanna keep playing after lunch with me kiddo?" he asks, scruffing my son's hair. "Dad, Ethan and me were playing a video game. Do you want to play with us after we finish eating?" Nathan turns, placing his hands around my neck. I give him the biggest smile and nod. "Id love to, buddy. But after I talk to mom, ok?" I reply making his smile bigger. "Ok," he replies.