Surprising My Girl

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Logan

It was probably around ten in the morning when I finally woke up. I felt so much rested and at ease. The sea past few days have been so stressful for us.

The constant struggle to keep at bay from the loss of our baby kept haunting me, mostly because I knew Sophie was agonizing. I hate seeing her sad. It breaks my heart to see her so broken, and just the same... It was hard for me to have the thought of being a dad again be ripped apart from me.

I had to be tough for the both of us, and stay strong in front of Nate. My little guy is braver and stronger than he thinks. He has so much of Sophie, including the cute way he wrinkles his nose when he is upset.  I loved making her mad when we were younger just to see her doing that face. Of course, I knew she hated my guts because of it, but I'd probably never admit to her that I taunted her just to see her make that face.

She'd cross her hands over her chest, wrinkle her cute button nose, and pucker those full plump lips. God, even back then I wish I could just grab her by the waist and kiss her. But she'd probably slap me if I did. Besides, Troy and I didn't get al9ng back then. He would have probably punched me if I did.

I had a huge surprise for her today and for the rest of our stay in New York. She thinks everyone will be coming here to my penthouse in a few days. Her mind has been so busy, that she doesn't even remember that her birthday is today, I know because I asked her what today was and she thought back to the day and said it as if it was an ordinary day.

I slowly stretch, sitting up next to her. Her soft silk-like skin exposed making me sigh. She's such a sight for sore eyes. I l9ve this woman so damn much. I'd do anything for her...if you haven't already noticed.

I slowly leaned close to her, ran my hand over her skin softly, and kissed her shoulder as she lay on one side. She sighed and stirred slightly as I kissed her again. "Baby girl, time to get up." she smiled and turned towards me with her eyes still closed. She lets out a soft moan as she stretches lightly.

"What time is it?" she softly spoke as she opens her eyes and smiles. I looked at my wristwatch and see it's a little past ten-fifteen. "It's a little past ten. Come on, we need to get ready and be on our way. Traffic is unpredictable here, so we need to get on the road as soon as possible so we don't get stuck in the road for too long." I said leaning down and hovering half my body over her.

She wraps her arms around my neck pulling me in for a hug and kissing my lips. I smile kissing her back, my arms automatically wrap around her waist as I climb on top of her. I grunt at the feel of her naked body pressed against me. "God, you're killing me here. You know I can't resist you, but if we don't get on that road, we are going to get there pretty late." I begged her, getting a smirk in return.