She's My New Sister

💕✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💕✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Sophie

As usual, Logan picked me up from work early and we made our way to pick up Nathan from school. He parked the car and made his way around to open the door for me. I took his hand and wrapped my arms around him, kissing him on his lips soon as I got out of the car. It seems so surreal, we have been together for a whole month now, but it seems as if we never parted. We fit in so perfectly.

Logan is the best with Nathan, and he helps me out so much at home. His birthday is coming in just a few weeks, and I'm meeting with T in a few days to talk about proper arrangements for his wedding and possibly making a party for Logan. He's getting married in December, I can't wait t see them walk together down the aisle to get married. But my concern right now is making a small gathering for Logan to celebrate his birthday.

"Mmh, you smell so good, babe," he says as he pulls me closer against him making my cheeks feel heated, there were many parents already waiting out here to pick up their kids. I have been extremely sensitive to his touch lately, and he...well, being honest here, he's become a big horn-dog with me. But I'm not complaining. I love...LOVE being with him.

"Logan, behave. There's people watching." I say giggling. It's as if he likes to taunt me. He trails his hands down to my ass, squeezing my butt, making me squeal. "Stop it, wait until we get home," I say, giving him a warning look. He grunts and hangs his head, burying it against my neck. "Fine. You're not getting away from me later though," he says as I walk past him towards the entrance. He walks behind me, locking the car and grabbing my hand to interlace his fingers with mine.

It doesn't take long before the bell rings, and the teachers start bringing the kids out with them in single files. "I see him. Look at him? He looks so happy, looks like he had a good day." Logan says as Nathan walks with a smile, talking to a friend of his. "There's my mom and dad," he yells out, pointing to us and smiling. I smile from ear to ear as he comes closer.

His teacher does the same protocol, telling the kids to stay in a single file. "Let me know if you see mom and dad guys. If not, you already know, go and take a seat on the bench right next to me," he says as he gets closer and waves at the parents. He shakes Logan's hand firmly and smiles. "Mr. Spencer, good to see sir." he greets him and smiles at me. "Mrs, Spencer, good to see you, ma'am," he says making my cheeks hot. Roxie overhears, making her smile disappear, and throws a menacing state my way. I ignore it, the least I need right now is to start drama in front of so many kids. "Thank you, good to see teacher Omar," I reply smiling.

" Ok, Kayla, do you see your mom?" he begins to ask a student at a time and sits them down if they don't see their parents. But, as always, Nathan waits to the very back of the line, he knows it will give him more time to talk to his friends. He finally comes to the line, but since the teacher already knows us, he simply ruffles Nathan's hair and waves him goodbye. "See you tomorrow kiddo," he says to him with a smile. Nathan smiles and waves at him, "Bye teacher." he replies.