Is There Room For One More?

AUTHOR'S NOTE: We are now down to our last chapters

AUTHOR'S NOTE: We are now down to our last chapters. I just wanted to say thank you guys for this beautiful journey and for being part of it. I hope you have enjoyed my story. Thank you for the wonderful support, and for staying patient as I underwent a period of emotional roller coasters.

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Sophie

We went home after we celebrated with friends and family. Of course, I'm sure you know what happened... Logan made love to me so passionately. It felt right, like we belonged together, as it should have been from the beginning.

That same weekend, we took off to Dubai and we came back a few days after New Year.

Let me tell you, Dubai was beautiful, but it rained most nights, so the days were cold. I think next time we go, it will have to be during the summer instead.

Troy is getting married in a few weeks, so I have been busy helping him with the last details while he's away in business.

Also, Roxanne's case was closed. She not only had to serve a hundred and sixty days in jail for driving under the influence, but she also had a fine of ten thousand dollars, and sadly, she also got an extended eight years in jail for the injuries she caused me.

I wish things would have been different. I think the fine and the hundred and sixty days would be enough, but Logan was not easy on her.

Even then, he said she was still off easy, he could have gotten her more time, and if he didn't, it was because I begged him not to. I mean, eight years... This means that Kaitlyn will be fourteen years old when she gets out. And even then, she is not allowed to come near me, since Logan got a restriction order not only on me, but on Nate, and Kaitlyn as well.

She is considered a menace to her daughter, neglecting her for so long. She had no other choice but to grant her custody of her to Steven. She wasn't happy about it, but this was the agreement Logan made with her in exchange for less time in jail.

Dad and Derreck are keeping him busy most these days, so I have been picking up Nate and Kenzie on my own.

I also got to meet a new lawyer that joined their team, Amanda, or Mandy, as she likes to be called.

She has a son named Jordan that just became Nate's best friend. She is so fun to hang out with. Lexie and I have had a girl's night out with her. She's so wild and fun, but very serious about her work.

Her husband Leroy is nice too. A very strict man, but very nice. He's African-American which given her light skin and blonde locks, makes Jordan such a handsome little kid.

He has cute curly hair and dark chocolate eyes. I love his dark long lashes. They resemble Nate's lashes. Together they have become a great team.

They both protect Kenzie and Mia. Though something is odd, Mia's family doesn't seem to like them. Her sisters are always giving them weird looks, and from what I have been told by Nate, her dad has prohibited her from talking to Jordan.