Can We Go Glamping?

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Logan

I woke up ecstatic this morning. Sophie was still in my arms as we laid in a spooning position. The duvet that covered us was down to our waist, exposing her back. That beautiful arch I love staring at. She sighed as I trailed my hand over her arm and kissed her shoulder.

I still can't believe she's here...in our home, and what makes me happier, is knowing Nathan is here too. I can't believe I have a family and didn't even know it. I combed her hair back, softly with my fingers, clearing her face and neck. I leaned down slowly kissing her neck and jaw. She smiled, though still asleep.

I decided to let her rest a little and went to take a quick shower. I'm glad it was Saturday, I didn't have to rush off to work. Instead, I'd convince her to stay longer with me. I wanted to hurry to go check on Nathan, so I got out of the shower quickly and wrapped a towel around my waist. I knew the boys would be mad at me, we had planned for a trip to a new resort that had opened nearby where you can go glamping. Pretty much a camping in style place. The tents had hardwood floors and the tents were huge, set up with actual beds and furniture. But, I wanted to spend more time with her instead, so unless I could convince her and Nathan to go, I was not going either.

I made my way out and saw she was still sound asleep. The sight of her back in my bed made my heart feel warm and content.

I leaned down beside her and ran my finger through her cheek. A smile seemed to be permanently plastered in my face at the sight of her. She sighed, opening her eyes slowly. "Morning beautiful," I whispered making her smile.

"Good morning handsome." She responded making me chuckle under my breath. "Nathan, oh God I have to go check on him. What time is it?" She jolted up making me startled. "Baby, relax, I'm sure he's fine. My mom is back so I'm sure she and Ashley are keeping him company. We'll go check on him in a bit, ok?"

She grunts, feeling the throbbing of her head from the hangover. "Oh, God. I think I drank far too much last night." She nags, making me chuckle.

I grabbed the bottle of water I had left the previous morning, opened up my drawer and took two aspirin out, and handed them to her. "Here babe. Take these, you'll be fine. You just need to keep hydrated and it will go away soon enough. You're not used to drinking are you?" I ask her making her wince at the taste of aspirin in her tongue.

"Nope. I've never been much of a drinker, you know that. I mean, a glass of wine here and there, but, not really the type to just go off and drink for a night." I chuckle, kissing her and laying next to her.

"I see you got a new tattoo. It's in memory of your mom, isn't it?" I say, pointing towards the tattoo on her left shoulder. It was a beautiful cluster of flowers with a pink ribbon and the initials H.P. for Hailey Patterson.

 for Hailey Patterson