Save Me A Dance

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨💞✨

Sophie

I was so nervous, and I'm not even the one getting married today.

I walked in my heels from one end of the room to the other making sure everything was accordingly. I wanted this day to be perfect for my best friend. Troy deserves the best wedding ever.

I wanted to make sure everything was perfect for him. I tried my best to get everything done without having to worry him or Dylan.

I checked on the tables, the decoration, the bar, everything. It had to be perfect.

My heart was content as I see everything exactly how we had planned. Now the only thing to do was to wait for the wedding to start.

"Baby, will you slow down. I don't want you to overdue yourself, remember...the baby. You gotta rest, that's what the wedding planner is for. Don't make me call Loretta. Come on, take a breather will you?" Logan says as he pulls me to him. He hugs me, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my lips. Loretta was my doctor.

Logan and she have me on a strict no-stress, eat well, rest often schedule, along with the gross pills I have to take. I mean. I know I need prenatal, and folic acid and blah blah blah... But God I hate those iron pills. The taste of it in my mouth nauseates me.

She's a general doctor, but she's also one of the best O.B.'s that I kn0w. I know I will be in good hands with her. Given what happened months ago with baby Spencer, she has me on a strict diet and rest, but Logan takes it literal.

"I know, I just want everything to be perfect." I say as I fix one of the small party favor boxes arranged on top of the plates. It was a tiny gold box with a gold ribbon and a tiny white rose, I personally made them with pastel-colored m&m's inside.

"And it is. Everything is fine, baby. Now come on, the boys are waiting for us." he says as he brings my hands to his lips, placing a kiss on my knuckles. "Now come on. The grooms want to meet with us."

We went up and met with both Dylan and Troy. They looked absolutely stunning. Dylan wore his marine suit, adorned with all his medals and colors.

Troy went with a black suit, a white buttoned up dress shirt and white tie.

All the groomsmen, including my big hunk, Logan, wore a navy blue suit with a white button-up and a light blue tie. As for us girls, we wore a navy blue dress, the sleeves were low around our arm, with a heart shape cut in front, the dress fit perfectly around our body and finished off in a lose mermaid cut.