Chapter Five - Louis

I woke up with a smile on my face, a girl next to me and in a different bed. It was a good feeling.

I turned over and saw Charly lying next to me asleep. I smiled, she was such a beautiful person, I don't see how people don't see her as one. I kept staring at her while she slept, which is a really creepy thing to do, but she was just so beautiful I had to look.

Just a few minutes later she slowly started to open her eyes, she jumped a little as she saw me. "Oh. You stayed" she said, sounding a little shocked and tired.

"Of course I did" I smiled. "It's the least I could do for you" she blushed.

"I really appreciate it Louis" I gave her a peck on her lips. 

"Want some breakfast? I can make you something" she bit her lip as she looked at me. Her cheeks were pink, she was cleary ebarrassed. 

"I never expected that my one night stand to lose my virginity would be like this. To be honest, I really expected to wake up alone" 

"I would never do that" I probably would if she wasn't a virgin though. "Now, breakfast. I'll go and find something to make" I climbed out of bed, still naked, but not caring, I pulled up my breifs from last night  and the shirt I wore. 

I left her room and found her kitchen, with one wrong turn, which was hard in the small house. When I got in there I looked around at the food she had, I ended up making pancakes. It was while I was mixing the batter that Charly came down wearing a loose fitting shirt and some short pyjama shorts, she looked a lot more comfortable in that then her dress last night.

"Ooh, pancakes" she smiled happily. She walked over to me and leaned against the counter. "You know. When I was younger I used to eat the batter" she looked at it and frowned. "I don't even know why" I chuckled. 

"It's not the strangest thing" I told her. "I used to eat bugs" she laughed that time. 

"I'd be worried if you still did" she teased. I just walked to the stove and begun pouring mixture into the hot pan. "Louis, have you done this before? Cooked breakfast for a one night stand?" 

I stopped pouring the batter into the pan and stopped moving. I  hadn't, this was the first time I had done such a thing. It was mostly because she asked me to stay and I thought I'd be nice and make breakfast for her as well. She deserved it afterall.

"To be honest" I turned around and faced her. "No. I don't normally do this, I don't normally like one night stands" 

"Oh" 

"Charly, I-I. Shit" I sighed. "I had a bad break up when school got out and, well, I haven't gotten over him"

"Him?" she questioned. 

"Yeah, him. I'm bisexual" she nodded, her mouth open in slight shock. I attended to the pancakes that were cooking away. "It was a bad breakup. I did some stupid stuff and he dumped me. I deserved it, yes, but I still love him, he just doesn't believe me" 

"Oh" she said. "Have you spoken to him at all? Or even seen him?" she asked. 

"I've seen him at college. But, I haven't spoken to him. I tried not long after the breakup, but I think he changed his number"

"I'm sorry" she said and put a hand on my shoulder. I didn't even realise she had walked up to me until then. "Do you want me to cook?" I nodded, my head wasn't in the right place right now. 

Charly stepped in front of me and removed the pancakes that were now cooked, then added more batter to the pan.

"I need a smoke. Do you have any?" I don't smoke regulary, only when I'm stressed. Charly frowned disapprovingly at me.

"No, I don't" she stated sourly. "They kill you know" her Australian accent made things sound so much better especially when annoyed. 

"I do know that" I replied. "I just need one, it helps relieve stress" she rolled her eyes and muttered something under breath that sounded like that's what they all say. 

"I don't have any, okay, you'll have to relieve your stress some other way" 

So, I walked up to her, grabbed her by the waist, turned her around and kissed her roughly on the lips. She didn't kiss back, shocked that I kissed her again, and when I pulled away, slightly breahtless, she looked at me with wide eyes.

"I'm relieving stress" she nodded. I turned the stove off and we both returned to her bedroom for a repeat of last night. 

-

I laid on my side looking at Charly, her brown hair was loose in it's pony tail and strands fell into her face. Her face was flushed and she was again lying naked next to me. I smiled at her, I don't really know what came over me, but I needed to release my stress and I guess I needed the sex again. 

Charly held the blanket over her body, covering it all, I wasn't too bothered though, I'd seen it all not long ago. 

"Louis" she spoke softly. I hummed and lightly drew lines on her arm. "What does this mean?"  I sighed. 

"You're nice, I just don't think I'm in a place for a relationship" she smiled sofly. "I still love him, but I don't think I'll ever get him back" 

She shuffled on to her side and rested herself up onto her elbow. She looked at me sympathetically. "I think you need to talk to him." I almost laughed.

"He won't speak to me. There's no way I'll be able to get him back"

"You seem nice enough, despite what you've done obviously, but maybe you should try, it's been a few months. Maybe he's over it?" 

"I don't know. Maybe I'm better off alone" I sound like a whimp. I hate what my life has become. "I think I should go" I climbed out of bed, ignoring the fact I was naked because I didn't care. 

I heard Charly squeak from the bed, clearly still not used to seeing someone naked. 

"Um" I said awakwardly as I searched for my clothes. "Do you want a number or something? I can give you one or I can just go or-"

"Louis. Leave" I nodded and pulled my shoes on quickly then walked out her room, returning a second later when I realised I forgot my phone. I grabbed it from the bedside table then walked out her house and caught a taxi back to Uni. 

And I prayed I wouldn't walk in on a certain two people doing anything private when I walked in. We really needed a system in place, like a tie on the door or something. That would be great. 

A/N Louis is well. I don't know how to describe him.... Comment and vote!