Chapter Thirteen - Niall

I didn't know how to feel about meeting Louis again. I was honestly confused out my feelings for him. Harry seemed to think I should be giving him a second chance, he thought it was good that I was seeing him. He also thought I should try dating him again. James agreed with Harry, even though he didn't know me or Louis, I think he was trying to please him. It worked, they ended up making out on the couch. 

So I stood at the bar of the pub I was at for New Year's waiting for Louis. A lot of girls came up to me and started flirting. I tried to be nice when I said I wasn't interested in them, but I think I came across as a dick.Everytime a girl came up to me I told them I wasn't interested and that they weren't my type, soon after I told them I was gay and they walked off.

By the time Louis had came, it had been an hour and I already had two beers. He came rushing up to me and I saw a few girls who flirted with me look at me with disgust. 

"God, Niall, I'm so sorry. I took a wrong turn" I nodded and sipped the remainder of my third beer. 

"It's fine" he sighed in relief. "Drink?" he nodded. I ordered another two beers. 

"So" he started. Unsure of what to say. "How's the songs?" I didn't expect him to start talking about that.

"Good. They're great actually" he nodded. "Did you have songs written before us? About your aunt and parents?" he bit his lip, but let it go when the bartender handed our drinks to us. 

"Yeah" he admitted. "I needed a way of getting things out, and a journal was just too girly" I chuckled at that. "Hey, what's funny" 

"I'm sorry" I smiled amused, I think the alochol was taking affect already. "It's just you calling a journal girly" he frowned at me. "You're clearly girly Lou" I didn't mean for the nickname to slip from my lips but it did.

"That's not what it was like when I fucking you so hard" the bartender eyed us then looked away. "You know, we can always go back to that" I laughed.

"Louis please, there is no way sex will be the same now" he looked at me in shock. "Please, look at me, and look at you" he did. "I would so totally ruin you" 

Louis eyed me over the rim of his glass as he took a sip from his beer. "Well, prove it"

-

I locked lips with Louis and pushed him up against the door of my dorm. Liam and Zayn were thankfully out and I made note to put a tie around the door knob to let them know to enter. 

Louis wasn't as drunk as me, hell I didn't even know if he was drunk. I was though. I was off my face drunk. I grabbed his hips tightly and squeezed it. He moaned. I had him wrapped around my finger. 

"Mmm" he hummed and nipped my lip. I pulled back.

"Uh, uh" I scolded. "I'm in charge tonight" he giggled and leant up and kissed me. I grabbed his thighs and picked him up. His legs wrapped around my waist and I pushed him against the door again. 

He was the first to remove clothing from me, I let him. My shirt fell next to us. I removed his quickly too. I kissed his neck and he gripped my shoulders tightly, his short nails dug leaving cresent shapes into my skin. It was already so hot and needy. I hadn't done this with him in a long time and I probably wouldn't be if those ten beers and three vodka shots weren't messing with my head. 

Louis was hard already, I could feel him through his jeans on my stomach. I was surely hard too, but Louis, Louis seemed as if he hadn't had sex in months he was that turned on already. 

"Little keen are we?" I whispered in his ear. He shivered and nodded.

"You have no idea" I smirked and just to be a tease I rubbed our crotches together. "Niall, can we go to the bed" he asked, his voice just a notch higher then what it normally is.