Chapter Twenty-Five - Niall

"What do you want?" I asked Louis as we stood in line in the local coffee shop. We looked up at the menu at the variety of warm drinks. Even though the sun was shining today, it still felt a little cool and we needed the warm drink. 

"I'll pay" Louis insisted and stepped toward the counter as the people in front of us left. 

"No, I can. I can pay, it's alright" I told him, taking his hand in mine. "You don't need to pay for the both of us" I smiled and kissed his cheek. Louis nodded in defeat.

"Hot chocolate thanks" he spoke quietly. 

I nodded and walked up to the guy at the counter, I ordered two large hot chocolates to have in the cafe. It would be nice just to sit and talk about everything and nothing away from everyone that we know. 

We sat down at a table for two against a window to wait for our drinks. This whole year has been crazy. At the start of school I was single and without Niall, the greatest human alive, and now, here I am, him in front of me, together and going somewhere great in our lives. 

"Can you imagine, just imagine if we make it in the big times. We'll be stars dating each other" I smiled widely. I don't know why I find that so amazing, but I did. 

"Yeah, it will be amazing. You and me, and my baby, and Charly I guess" he mumbled off. My face fell briefly, I was happy, beyond happy don't get me wrong, but it was his baby, and I had nothing to do with this decision and part of me wanted that. "We should get a house, together" 

"Who? Us, the baby and Charly?" I questioned with a frown. I wasn't sure I liked the idea of having her with us" Louis just shrugged. 

"Maybe. But definitely us two, I want to have that feeling of waking up next to you every morning, I want to be able to make dinner in the kitchen with you. I want those late night snacks. I want maybe another child, with you. I want you forever in my life" it almost sounded like a proposal, but I knew it wouldn't be. 

"Have you told your parents?" I blurted out. The topic of a house frightened me. I loved Louis, and I wanted to be with him, forever just began to scare me. 

"Way to ruin the moment" he grumbled. A waitress smiled and placed our drinks on the table in front of us. She winked at Louis and walked away. I will never get over that. He will forever be the one to be flirted with and I wouldn't. "Tell them what anyway? My dad hates me and my mum doesn't speak" I forgot for that short moment that his parents were that way. 

"The baby" I spoke softly. "Don't you think you should at least tell them you're having a kid?" he shook his head.

"My dad will just tell me how much of a player or waste of space I am for getting a girl knocked up then going back to you" his words hurt, I knew what he meant, but they hurt. "Shit. You know I don't think you're a waste of space, he will. Fuck, I always say the wrong thing" he hung his head low. 

"Hey" I smiled and took his hand across the table. "It's alright, I know what you meant. Do you want me to come with you?" he looked up at me and a smile grew on his lips. 

"That would be nice" I leaned across the table, and he met me halfway. I pressed my lips to his and we kissed, awkwardly across the table, laughing as we pulled away. 

After that we just sat and drank our hot chocolates, Louis getting foam on his nose, I wiped it away with my thumb, both laughing at the small, cute action. It was nice just being in the moment. When we finished our drinks, I took his hand and led him back to the bridge we walked on last time we were here. 

Again, he kissed me on the bridge, it felt just as good as the last time. He didn't ask for a photo, and neither did I. We just stood on the bridge and kissed, nothing and no one to distract us. 

"I love you" Louis said, his voice soft and vulnerable. "I love you so much" I just kissed him again. Nothing could show my love more than kissing him. Even after all this time, it still astounded me that he could be this vulnerable person. He did not come across that way at all, but it made him him, and I guess I fell in love with him because of those things that made him that way. 

"Let's go for a walk" I pecked his lips one last time. "I want to show around more" he smiled and followed me around the town I loved being in the most. It's so much better than the hustle and bustle of the city, it was peaceful and quiet. I wanted to live in a place like that and settle down with a family. That would be my dream, if this singing thing doesn't turn out well for me. 

Either way, I have a dream, and part of me wants Louis in that dream. 

A/N sorry for a late update. I'm struggling but getting there