BONUS CHAPTER - Interview

The lights were bright, and the audience looked at me. I always felt under pressure in these circumstances, no matter how fun the interviewer made it be. I was always so cautious. I haven't been the cleanest person in the world to come into fame and I always had a feeling something big would come up and ruin my career. 

Since Niall left me, I declined dramatically. I still had Charly and Kate and football, but whenever I was free I would smoke and drink. I really was not taking care of myself at all. But after long nights of talking, Charly made me see some sense. Enough to carry on for a while. 

"So, Louis" Ellen began. "We've talked about your rise to fame, but there's been some pictures circulating the internet lately. Do you know what these pictures are?" 

"Well" I chuckled. "A lot of pictures of me tend to go around quickly, so its hard to keep up" Ellen looked at me. 

"Right. Well these pictures aren't family friendly, so we won't be showing them. Tell me, how did these come about? The nude pictures" blood drained from my face. I hadn't seen those for a year. Not since Brodie and Chelsea sent them out to the school, I guess they resurfaced at my fame. 

"Well look" I pushed myself up to get comfortable. I clasped my hands together, holding them tightly. "I'm not perfect, and when I was a little younger I did send some naked pictures of myself to my boyfriend. A year later, they were exposed to the school by his, who we thought were friends, and then things died down. Yes it was a silly mistake, and I won't be able to stop any of you who do decide to do it. Be careful with your pictures people" 

The audience applauded me. Cheering for me admitting to my errors.

"Speaking of love, you've been spotted with a few people, how does Charly feel about this?" She moved on to the next question quickly. 

"Well, as many people know, Charly and I have a daughter, and unlike many theories we aren't in an initmate relationship. We're both just friends raising a child together" 

"I'm in understanding she lives with you. This doesn't complicate things?" interviewers were sure nosey people. 

"We both have strong feelings for each other, don't get me wrong, we just don't feel that way about each other. I'm enjoying my time being single for now" I smiled.

"No love interests?" I turned pink, trying to hide it. "Another video has been going viral, you singing a song, a personal one, it seems pretty heartbreaking. Let's have a listen" 

The screen behind me turned on and there I was, a guitar in my hands, as I sung the words. The heart breaking words. I remember that day so clearly. I had been working on that song ever since Niall walked out on me.

I grabbed my guitar, the one I had only bought to try and learn this one song that didn't feel right on the piano. I set my phone up in front of me and put it on to the front camera. I looked at myself, I wasn't as tired as what I had been previously but it was still obvious I was tired. It was mostly because of work and Kate, but they were the best things in my life, so I couldn't complain.

I cleared my throat and pushed the record button, being so thankful that Charly had gone out for the day with Kate, mother daughter bonding type of thing with her friends from work. The numbers on the phone began to count the time I was going on. I needed to talk, but I was scared  I was going to cry. 

"Uh, hey guys. Louis here" I paused and cleared my throat. "You're probably wondering what I'm doing with this guitar. Well, I have been working on a song and you're probably wondering why I would write songs" 

I was rambling, but I didn't care. I was killing time before I would be sending out a song to the world of my worst heartbreak I have ever endured.