Chapter Ten - Louis

I left Niall's room when Liam came back in, his hair and clothes messy and his lips swollen. At least someone got lucky. And surprsiingly, he didn't seem that hungover. Niall was still feeling like shit, I would like to think our kiss in the shower made him feel better. I felt better just thinking about it.

I wanted to talk about where this left us and about the reason behind our breakup, but he wasn't in the mood, so I didn't push it any further. But I did leave my number with him, whether or not he'd use it I didn't know. I really hoped he would.

When I got back to my dorm, I walked in and saw Zayn lying on his bed, in his boxers, hair messy, love bites over his body and a joint in his fingers. He blew out smoke rings above him. It was against the college's policy to have drugs, such as this, but I couldn't care, I felt like a smoke. Not that I was stressed, that's what my smokes are for.

"Wanna drag?" he asked, he was already high, his voice was relaxed and he was out of it.

"Fuck yes" I sat down next to him, leaning against the bedside table. I took the joint from him and took a long drag, tipping my head back against the beside table, letting the drug rest inside of my body before letting it out in a long puff of smoke.

"You're back late" Zayn said. He moved to his side and leaned on elbow.

"Because Liam came back late" I stated and took another drag. I handed the joint back to him.

"So, you and Niall dated?" I nodded. "Damn, you two woulda been great. What happend?" he took more of the drug. I sighed, I didn't want to get into this conversation.

"Let's just say, I was an arsehole and he won't forgive me" I reached out for the joint. "So, how was your night? Got lucky I assume?" Zayn laughed.

"Oh yes. Man that was a good night" I grew sad again, while everyone else was getting lucky, I was looking after Niall who was being a pain. Stripping and not even doing it for me. "Why didn't you and Niall hook up?" Zayn asked turning to his stomach, joint between his fingers.

I took it from him. "Because..." Why didn't I? "I didn't want to make it worse between us, if Niall woke up next to me, I know he would be disappointed in himself and there would be an even less chance of us getting back together"

"Dude" Zayn started. "You're fucking whipped" I groaned and tipped my head back, hitting it on the table behind me. And yes I did do that intentionall. "Watch it dude, you're gonna kill your brain cells"

"That's what this is for" I held up the joint and took another drag. This was some really good shit. "He kissed me at midnight, and at his dorm, and in the shower. I need him" I sulked and inhaled more.

"When was the last time you had sex?" he asked me.

"Few days ago, chick was hot as fuck" Zayn rolled his eyes.

"With a guy" I thought about it. I honestly can't remember having sex with a guy since Niall. "I don't honestly know" Zayn frowned and shook his head.

"We're going to find you someone" I shook my head.

"Nah. I might try my luck at getting Niall back" he shrugged whatever floats your boat mate.

-

Later that night as I laid in bed doing nothing because I have no life and haven't got the social skills I did in highschool, and to say I was greatly surprised when my phone rung would be an understatement.

"Hello" I answered the unknown number.

"Louis?" His Irish accent came across the line. I sat up quickly. "That you?"

"Yeah" I breathed. He sighed.

"I was scared it was a phony number" he replied.

"I would never do that to you" the line went quiet. "So why did you call at this lovely hour?"

"Finally started to feel better" he mentioned. "And also to maybe go out? Like a coffee or something, sometime maybe"

My breath hitched. Was he really asking to do something with me? I didn't speak, I couldn't.

"Lou? You still there?" He asked me.

"Yeah. I am" I swallowed thickly. "I'd love that. When were you thinking?"

"Tomorrow?" I swear my heart was beating out of my chest. Even if he was being horrible to me back at his dorm. I still loved him. Yes love.

"Yeah. Great" my voice faulted. I guess as much as I love him last night's words still hurt.

"Everything okay?" He asked. Should I tell him about what he said last night? Make him feel bad for what he said.

"You just said somethings that weren't exactly nice last night" he breathed out an oh and asked what he said. "You said 'no wonder no one likes you' and vaguely mentioned how useless I am" he knows how I feel about myself.

"Oh Louis. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it okay? I was drunk" I smiled. It was cute hearing him babble out an apology.

"It's fine Niall" though it wasn't exactly. "I miss you. I really do"

"Let's not do this tonight. The campus' café is good apparently. Drop by at, I don't know, two?" I smiled.

"I'll see you there" Finally we could have a civil conversation about us and maybe we could slowly work our way to be together again. I just needed to have him in my arms again. The kiss at midnight reminded me of everything I was missing out on. The way we used to be with our small kisses, our heated kisses, even the slow ones. One kiss took me back to before, and now, I had nothing.

"I'll see you there" he spoke, but we didn't end the conversation. We just stayed on the phone, listening to each other's breathing, as weird as it sounds. "I should get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow"

"Bye" we hung up and I immediately saved his number into my phone. There was no way I was growing to screw this up. If I get a second chance I will do everything in my power to show him how much I love him and need him in my life. Without him, I am nothing.

A/N Hehehe, coffee date. Why is always a cafe people meet at? Movies it's always 'let's get a coffee?' It's weird, but convinient <-- That's not even right

I'll stop babbling. Comment and vote pwease! ^_^