Chapter Twenty - Louis

"Louis" Niall's deep voice whispered in my ear, followed by a poke to my cheek. "Lou" I grumbled.

"What?" he smiled widely.

"Morning" I rolled my eyes. "Hey, that's not nice" I chuckled tiredly.

"You woke me up" I stated. "I'm allowed to be mean" 

Niall sighed and lied back down and cuddled close to me. "We really need to do something about these beds. We can't keep squeezing on the one bed" 

"What are you suggesting?" I had a feeling I knew what he was getting at, I wanted to hear him say it. 

"How do you feel about moving in together and joining the beds?" I smiled. I loved the idea, I really did, it meant I could come home and see him and go to sleep with him every night. The only issue is, how do Liam and Zayn feel about this.

"I love that idea" he smiled. "Wanna, move the beds?" he nodded and clambered out of bed, nearly falling on the ground in the process. I chuckled and took my time to leave the bed. Stretching my back out in the process. 

"Think Zayn will mind moving out?" Niall asked already moving the beside tables. I shrugged and walked over to him. I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Maybe. How about Liam?" Niall shrugged. "Either way one of them will do it. They're always wanting to fuck" we shared a laugh it was true they loved a fuck just as much as I loved to be fucked by Niall. Which was a lot. 

After the beds were pushed together and made, by Niall. We took a walk around campus. Having some free time to spend with each other was nice. Just being able to be in his presence was nice and comforting. After a long walk we walked into the campus cafe and ordered two coffees and a cake to share. 

We went and sat at a two seater table and waited for the waiter to bring our order over. It had barely been a minute of us talking when a girl walked into the cafe. She had a bit of a stomach, like she was pregnant and she looked so familiar. Niall was talking about something but I was looking at the girl. Trying to pin point the exact place I saw her. As she walked further into the cafe, closer to me that's when I realised who it was.

"FucK" I cursed. Niall frowned.

"What?" I looked back to him then up at the girl who spotted me and was getting closer. Niall turned around and caught sight of the girl who was coming toward us. "Lou, who is that" I hung my head in shame. 

"Someone I slept with" 

"Hi Louis" she spoke quietly. Her Australian accent still fairly strong. "Um we need to talk" 

"Just talk" she bit her lip and looked to Niall then back to me. 

"I'm pregnant Louis. It's yours" I shook my head in disbelief. 

"Can't be. We were safe. I wore a condom" she looked upset. 

"I haven't slept with anyone else Louis. I don't expect you to believe me, or have anything to do with the child, but you need to know. We can get tests done. But I'm being honest. It's yours" 

I hung my head low. I didn't know how to feel. I was just starting out in my career and a child is definitely not on the cards right now.

"I'm Niall by the way" Niall interrupted, he held out his hand and shook hers. "I'm Louis's boyfriend" she smiled. 

"Nice to meet you" he nodded and took his hand back. "Here's my number. Maybe we can talk more one day" she put a piece of paper on the table and walked off with a small 'goodbye'.

When she was out of the cafe our food and drinks came. But I lost my appetite completely. I didn't want to eat with that information just given to me. 

"You okay?" I nodded. 

"Yeah. I will be. Why aren't you mad, or upset?" he laughed.

"Oh I am. I really am. Why? When?" 

I went on to explain it was when we weren't even together. How I was safe both times. I don't even understand how it happened. What is the point in condoms if they're not going to work. Niall took my hand in his and rubbed my knuckles with his thumb.

"I don't know what you're going to do Louis. But please, don't forget the people that matter to you and to remember all of them" 

"Niall. There is no way I am going to lose you again. That was terrible. I want you with me every single day, all day and night. I won't let this get in the way of us" I shouldn't make promises like that. I don't know how things will play out but I had to make him feel better. "I love you" he smiled.

"I love you too" we shared a small kiss then ate some of the cake. My appetite had returned. Niall was definitely good for me. But was I good for him? 

A/N you have no idea how hard it was for me to write this chapter :(