Chapter Seven - Niall

"So, you coming out tonight?" Liam asked me. He was sitting on his bed looking at his phone, most likely on Twitter or Facebook or something like that. I sat at my desk going over work my lectuer gave the class to do and have it done before we go back.

"Sure" I shrugged. "Who knows I might find someone" Liam smiled proudly.

"Great, you'll have a great time" Liam was always so keen to get me to go out, I just never wanted to.

"Let's hope so, I need to find someone. I think Harry wants a boyfriend and I'm in the way of that"

"Well, Zayn's roommate is coming out, maybe you two could hook up" I rolled my eyes.

"I don't need your help to find someone" I replied stubbornly. Honestly I probably did, but I wanted to try and find someone myself. I had changed a lot since highschool, more so appearance wise, and I was confident I could get a lot more guys now than when I looked nerdy.

"Whatever mate, it was just a suggestion" I immediately felt guilty. He didn't know what I was like before college. He knows me as I am now, I hadn't said much about my life prior to this.

"I'm sorrry okay?" Liam looked up from his phone, I turned to face him. "I just... I never had the chance to do this. I was a nerd and no one liked me, now I'm different"

"Alright mate" he smiled then went back to scrolling on his phone. A moment later someone knocked on the door, I had a feeling I knew who it was. I got up and went to the door and opened it, Zayn walked in before I could even say anything.

"New Year's Baby!" he cheered and jumped on Liam on his bed. They shared a kiss before Zayn moved to sit next to him on the small single bed. I don't know how they both fit to be honest. "Ay Ni, let's see your tatt"

I sighed and stood up and removed my shirt, Zayn wolf whistled playfully and Liam hit him. I walked closer to the bed so he could read the words, I was actually really proud of it.

"That's sick man" he smiled. "I was thinking of getting some"

Liam looked at him and I walked away to put my shirt back on. It was getting cold. I went back to my work. I sat dow at my desk and pulled out my phone, I thought it would be good to invite a few more friendly faces to this night out, so after a quick text to Harry to inform him I am actually going I texted Brodie and Chelsea. It's been a while since we actually had a meet up.

I told Liam and Zayn of the two extra people I was inviting and they shrugged it off too busy making out on Liam's bed to care what I was saying. But they were in that lovey stage of their relationship, I was in that stage once, I loved it at the time, now I hated it.

A few minutes later Brodie replied that he and Chelsea would meet us there. I left the texts at that and went onto Facebook on my laptop, I got out of the mood to study.

For some unknown reason I found myself looking at my pictures I had on Facebook, and one that came up absolutely shattered me. It was the picture of Louis and I kissing on the bridge in Ireland. I made that my profile picture but deleted it as soon as I dumped him. I couldn't stand to see him and me kissing when we weren't together.

Through anger, I locked my phone and dropped it on my desk. I hated myself for looking at those darn photos. Why didn't he remove it? He should have.

"You right mate?" Liam asked, he was slightly breathless, and I could hear Zayn still kissing him, probably on the neck or something. They needed their own room.

"Yeah. Just looking at stuff I shouldn't be" I replied. Zayn chuckled and I knew he took it the wrong way.

"You can watch porn while we're here. We don't care" I frowned at him and Liam hit him on the head, half playfully. "Sorry mate, trying to brighten the mood"

Liam pushed Zayn off him and straightened himself out. "I'm heading to the bathroom. Try and be nice Zayn"

Zayn is a nice guy, he's just a bit, different, at times. We sat in silence for a short moment, before Zayn opened his mouth and begun to talk.

"Hey mate, you sure you don't want me to hook you up with my roommate. He's a cool lad I swear-"

"Shut up Zayn. I don't need your help to get laid"

"That's what Harry's for" he replied. I didn't know whether he was joking or not, but it hurt.

"Fuck you mate. You don't know me" and with that I stood up, grabbed my phone and walked out my room and slammed the door.

I took a moment to rest my back on the door and take a deep breath. I heard Liam on the other side ask Zayn what happened, he explained trying to help me get hooked up but that's all I heard, I walked off again. I needed to go to Harry's. I should have just moved in with him when we moved down here, it would have saved me a lot of hassles, it also would have been easier for us to sleep together.

I climbed into my car and drove to Harry's without a text to say I was going there. It shouldn't matter too much. I pulled into his driveway and climbed out, locking it behind me. I knocked on the door twice and waited patiently for someone to answer.

The door opened and Harry's roommate stood there, looking quite messy. Her hair was unbrushed and she wore baggy clothes, come to think of it they looked like Harry's.

"He's in the living room" she grumbled and walked away.

I closed the door behind me and caught sight of her sitting in the kitchen eating ice-cream out the tub. I looked away and went to find Harry. He sat, shirtless, playing a racing car game. I flopped next to him.

"Hey" he said not taking his eyes off the screen moving his arms to turn the car, as if it would help. It doesn't.

"Hey" I mumbled.

"What's up with you?" he asked, still not looking away.

"I looked at a picture of Louis and I" Harry paused the game and faced me.

"Why the bloody hell did you do that?" I shrugged.

"I don't really know. I really thought I was over him"

"Well, that's what tonight's for. We're going to find some nice lads to shag and maybe leave it at that" Harry smiled.

Maybe it would be good. I really needed to get my mind off things, and maybe sex with another guy, a complete stranger at that, would help me forget everything.

A/N soo Niall's lookin at pictures. That's not good