BONUS CHAPTER- Concert

This was the best feeling in the world, well second best. There was nothing like being next to Louis. Or inside him. But this, this was a close second. Standing on stage in front of thousands of people, watching me perform my own, and Louis's songs. I could never take credit of these beautifully written songs.

Tonight was a special night though. I pulled Louis along to my concert, he had a game earlier in the day, but I made him shower and come to the arena two hours from home. It was going to be perfect, but it was also risky. My heart wouldn't stop beating fast, so fast I thought it would burst through my chest.

"Hey, you right mate?" Harry asked as he patted my shoulder. We had continued to stay friends, we were too close to stop. But Harry wasn't famous, amongst my fans he was, but other than that he just worked at the local pub, its what liked doing.

"Yeah. Just... Nervous" Harry smiled at me. He was in on the plan, he's the one who even suggested this idea to me.

"You'll be fine. It's just another concert" I rolled my eyes.

"It's not just another concert" I argued. It wasn't.

That's what led me to this point of time. The part of the show I had arranged specially for tonight. The previous song had just finished and I was slightly breathless, singing, moving around while playing the guitar, its quite full on. I grabbed a water bottle from the stage and took a sip.

"Have we been having a good night London?" they all cheered. "Good, good. Now, this song, like most of them, is very special to me. My lovely boyfriend wrote this song the night we got back together, such a sap he is. But I have pulled him along tonight, even though he had a game tonight. Who saw that by the way?"

A lot of fans cheered, I think half of them just did it to impress me that they followed my boyfriend as well. But that was okay. Either way, they supported us.

"Well, he's back stage and I want him to come out here, while I sing this song" I turned to look where Louis stood, his face now white with fear. "Come on, Lou. You're not singing, unless you want to. We all know you can sing"

Behind him, Charly stood, with Kate holding her hand, ear plugs in her ears. Though she was older, we still had ear plugs on her. It was quite loud out the back. Charly was pushing Louis forward, urging him to come out on stage. I was getting impatient because this needed to happen sooner rather than later.

Finally, Louis grabbed a microphone from a stage hand, and walked onto stage. He looked amazing tonight, white t-shirt, black jeans, black converse and his hair was ruffled in that after shower look he has. I just wanted to kiss him to death right then and there. He made his way up to me, standing next to me awkwardly.

"Hi" I smiled.

"Hi" he replied quietly into the microphone.

"So, Louis. What song am I singing?" I smirked. Louis's face turned pink. He technically didn't write it the night we got back together, other things occurred that night. But the next day he was, telling me he had an idea and he just couldn't stop.

"Home" he replied simply and quietly.

"What's the matter, you're normally much more talkative than this. Normally can't shut you up" the crowd laughed as Louis continued to feel embarrassed. "Do you need a kiss?" I pushed my guitar to behind my back, and grabbed his waist, pulling him into my body pecking his lips quickly.

Louis pulled away and looked down at his feet, definitely very embarrassed. He looked up to me again. "Why did you bring me up here?" I just smiled.

"Here's home everyone" a stage hand ran up to Louis and handed him ear pieces similar to mine. He put them in as I began to play the song.

Time flew by as I sung the song to both Louis and the audience. I had the feeling Louis was picking up that something was suspicious, but I let it go. The words were beautiful and I so badly wished Louis would consider becoming a singer as well.