Chapter Sixteen - Louis

We've slowly been getting closer, Niall and I, and I couldn't be happier. The closer we got the closer we came to possibly dating again. I needed him, I really really did.

Luckily for me, I had this blonde beauty next to me. Niall was amazing, and I couldn't believe how buff he had gotten. He was mouth watering good looking, and I almost wanted to lick him.

"Louis" Niall mumbled, voice riddled with sleep. "Why aren't you asleep?" I wanted him to keep talking. His voice was deep and raspy.

"Watching the movie" I said and went to the screen. Niall lightly chuckled and wrapped an arm around me.

"No you're not. Now put that away and come here" he pulled me closer to him and nuzzled into my neck. I could smell me and him mixed together. Since he wanted to stay the night I offered him my clothes, which only just fit him. I miss when we were the same height and weight.

I put my laptop on the ground and turned to my side so we could face each other. He squinted and smiled at me. His hand gently cupped my cheek as his eyes opened a little more. Then, he kissed me. My heart fluttered. The kiss was slow and steady. He slipped his tongue into my mouth.

"Mmm, I love how you react to me"

"Yeah? I know a way to get a better reaction" he sighed and I cursed. I took it too far.

"Too tired" he mumbled. "Sleep?"

"Yeah" I replied softly.

"Lou, I'm sorry, I just don't- I don't want to go there yet" I nodded. "How about I make a deal with you" I piped up. I was keen for a deal. I was keen for any deal he was willing to make with me.

"And what is this deal?" I asked him. He smiled at me and cupped my chin. His thumb rested on my lip.

"You take me out on three dates. If I feel like we're good after the third date, we may be able to sleep together" I smiled, his thumb left my lip.

"Does that mean if all goes well on the third date we can go to one of our dorms, or a hotel, and fuck?"

"We'll see" then, he kissed me again. I smiled. It's felt like forever since I had his lips on mine like this. The sweet kisses we shared when we dated were nice, but this was better. I rubbed my nose on his and he laughed.

"Now let's sleep, I'm tired"

-

When I woke up the next morning I was in Niall's arms. His nice strong arms. I smiled to myself and turned around in his arms and leaned forward pressing a kiss to his lips. I squeaked in surprise when he kissed me back. Niall chuckled and pulled his arm away to push his hair back, then returned it to my body.

"Good morning" he smirked. I rolled my eyes. "So, when are you taking me out again?"

"Patience" I teased. "I just woke up. If you want a date you will have to wait" I teased and traced up and down his torso.

"Oooh. Someone's being cheeky" he took my hands in his. "Remember no touching until after the third date. Maybe"

"Man you torture me" Niall smiled cockily and leaned forward before whispering 'good' over my lips. It made me hot and flustered. "You have no idea how much I want to fuck you sensless right now"

"Someone needs to learn manners"

"Mm, but manners are overrated" he cupped my cheek and kissed me gently. A small sweet kiss. It felt like we were a couple again. But we weren't official. I wish we were. I want to be able to call him mine.

"Man you guys are such saps" I pulled away and looked up. Liam was at his desk doing work. My heart began to beat faster and my face grew red with embarassment.

I hid into Niall's chest. Normally I would be the one holding Niall, but somehow things have changed and I became more of a girl.

"I'm going, have fun you two" and he left without another word. Niall was laughing and oh it was music to my ears.

"That was awkward" I agreed. Niall looked at his watch on his wrist and muttered something. "Sorry babe I have class in ten minutes, I'll text you later or something, yeah?" He said and climbed over me.

"Yeah. Later" he smiled down at me from next to the bed. "What class?"

"Music" he said slipping on his shoes. "Are you practising today?" I sighed.

"Yeah, got to keep in shape" he laughed and kissed my lips quickly. "Have fun" I told him. He nodded and hurried off out of the dorm room. With that I grabbed my phone next to me and tapped a quick message to Niall, even though he only just left.

To: Niall
Dinner tonight, wear something casual, but nice. Pick you up at 7 x

It didn't take long to get a response from him and my smile widened.

From: Niall
A date already? I must be special. I'll see you then :)

I was a little disheartened that he didn't send me a kiss back. We were sharing a bed and real kisses but I guess that's just the way things are. These three dates better be worth it.

A/N I'm sorry how shitty my chapters are lately. Please bear with me, I have been having some trouble lately.