Chapter Fifteen - Niall

"Harry, do I need to meet him?" I groaned at Harry. He wanted me over to have tea with him and James. It's not that I didn't want to meet him, I just didn't want to do it like this.

It's been over two since the two had been together and I was happy for Harry, he had found someone who made him happy. It just meant I lost my sleeping buddy and I was getting a bit antsy for sex again.

Louis had crossed my mind many of times, but we weren't together and we were doing fine being friends. I didn't want to ruin that just yet.

"Yes, you two have barely met and I've been with him for just over two months. I would really like you two to know each other" I sighed but agreed.

I was already at Harry's flat, he invited me over to hang out. I didn't realise he was going to tell me I was having dinner with him and his boyfriend. And I think his roommate was joining us. But I liked her, she was nice.

"When's he coming over?" I asked. Then a knock at the rung through the apartment. I guess that answered my question.

"Now" Harry smiled and ran off to answer his door. I heard Harry talk to James, then their footsteps come into the living room where I sat on the couch. "Niall, this is James. James this is Niall" we shook hands.

If I'm honest. I never expected to see Harry with someone like James. Without trying to sound rude, or racist, I just never pictured Harry with someone dark like him. I expected Harry to end up with a nice, fit, brown haired, tanned skinned boy. A little like Louis really.

"I'm glad we're doing this. I feel like I don't know any of Harry's friends" James said.

"Well that's because Harry likes to keep his boys to himself" I attempted a joke. James laughed and Harry just blushed furiously, giving me an evil stare. "Anyway, Harry what have we got for dinner?" Harry smiled at that.

"I ordered Chinese food. It's being delivered" I nodded. "Anyone want drinks?" James and I nodded and he walked off to get drinks. James joined me on the couch.

"So, how long have you known Harry?" he asked.

"About a year" James nodded. "We met at school when my boyfriend at the time friends used to beat me up" I felt him look at me.

"Why would they do that?" I chuckled.

"I was a nerd, and he was part of the soccer team" I shook my head. "But we're not together any more, he was an ass hole" he nodded.

"So-"

"I know you want to ask about Harry" I stated. "He's a good guy, really. Probably one of the best people you will ever meet. You're lucky to have him"

Harry returned with three cans of drink. He handed one to me then to James and sat down next to him. Harry gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"Miss anything?" he asked.

"No, just telling James how we met" I smiled. Harry nodded.

"Ahh, I remember. I was taking you to the nurses office" he shook his head in disbelief. "So much has changed" I agreed.

We sat in silence watching the TV. Well, Harry and James were whispering to each other cutely an kissing. Luckily for me, my phone rung. I answered it quickly, not even caring who it was, and hurried off to another room.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello?" Louis's voice came over confused.

"Oh hey Lou. What's up?"

"Nothing. I was just a little bored and wanted to see what you were up to" I smiled. He was cute sometimes, scratch that, all the time.

"I'm at Harry's having tea with him and his boyfriend" I told him. "I can come over later if you want?" I didn't really know what I was doing with this. I was liking the time we had been spending together, but I didn't know if I wanted to actually do more.