Chapter Twenty-Six- Louis

It was almost time for school to start again. I couldn't believe how fast the time went. The time spent in Ireland seemed to fly by and I wish I was there longer than what I was, even if his grandad hated me. We had fun though. Niall took me all around the town, and not to mention the quiet sex we had while his grandparents were sleeping. Definitely an enjoyable thing to do. Of course I had to bottom him, Niall never let me top him anymore, which disappointed me, but I got to ride him and that was the upside of that night. 

But now. I was standing at my front door holding Niall's hand tightly. I had to at least let my parents know about the baby. It was the right thing to do, whether I let them see him or her or not. I knocked twice and tightened my grip even more on Niall's hand. I haven't seen my parents since I left, but part of me knew nothing would have changed. 

"It's going to be okay. I'm right here" he squeezed my hand back and the door opened. There stood my dad, and as soon as his eyes landed on me they turned to hatred. 

"What the fuck are you doing here?" he spat out at me. I flinched. 

"I-I have something to tell you and mum" his eyes travelled to Niall, then to our holding hands.

"Don't tell me you're getting married, I want nothing to do with that" I bit my lip, holding back the tears that threatened to leave my eyes.

"No, we're not there yet" one day we would be, I wanted to marry him though. "Can I just come in and speak to you" I pleaded. He didn't say anything or make a move to let me in. "I knew this would be bad, come on Niall" he didn't move. 

"No Louis, you will tell them" he told me. "Look, you may not love your son, but god dammit he needs and wants to tell you something important, so take a few minutes out of your day to listen to him" I blinked in shock that Niall stood up to my dad. That could be the worst thing he could have done. I was waiting for him to blow and hit Niall like he did to me. But he didn't.

"Make this quick then. Hurry up" he let us in. I walked in quickly pulling Niall in with me. "What do you want to say?" I asked for my mum to join us then walked to the living room. We all sat down, me still holding Niall's hand tightly. My dad unamused and  my mum staring off blankly. 

How they would take this is something I wasn't sure about. My heart was beating a million miles a second, my mouth was going dry and I was sweating. 

"Go on, tell them" Niall spoke. I took a deep breath. Here it goes right. I have nothing to lose. 

"Mum, dad. I, I'm having a baby. The girl and I had a fling eight months ago, she's due soon, and I thought you should know you're going to be grandparents" anger flashed in my dad's eyes. I knew this would be bad.

"What the fuck were you thinking Louis! You can't just knock up girls like this! You have your future ahead of you! You can't just ruin it like this! Such a fucking disappointment" that couldn't have hurt more, but the thing that happened next astounded me the most.

"I'm going to be a grandma?" her voice was soft and croaky. My jaw dropped at the sound of her voice. I hadn't heard it since I was five years old. She had tears of joy in her eyes as she walked over to me. I stood up and hugged her as she hugged me. 

"He's only 19, he's ruining his life. Especially with that blonde lad there, what are you going to do? Take all my sons money?"

"That's enough. You leave them alone" I couldn't believe she was speaking. "Congratulations Louis" she hugged me again. "I want to see pictures okay? You send them to me straight away" I nodded. Tears rolling down my cheeks. 

"You're talking" she just smiled and I hugged her again. This day wasn't going how I imagined it at all. "Mum, this is Niall, my boyfriend" He stood up and shook her hand. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you" he said.

"How are you fitting into this baby thing?" I looked at Niall with a smile, he smiled back.

"I'm supporting them both however I can. I love Louis and I will be there for him no matter what" I leaned into Niall. He was perfect. And as much as I wanted to keep talking about this baby and Niall, I knew now she was talking I had to ask the more important questions. Like why she wouldn't speak.

"This is ridiculous" my dad spoke before I could even get a chance to ask. "You're such a disappointment Louis, look at you. You're dating this clearly fake blonde, got a girl pregnant at 19 and you will never achieve this goal of yours. How are you supposed to support this baby Louis? You have no career incase this blows up? Don't expect others to be there for you" 

"There are many people who will help me" I shouted. "I will make it! You watch me, I don't need you bringing me down any longer! You have never had faith in me" he sneered at me.

"Get the fuck out of my house and don't come back you little faggot" rage and adrenaline filled my body as the next words left my mouth.

"Fuck you" a fist collided with my face and I fell onto the couch. Blood leaving my nose. The last time I had that happen was when Niall hit me, but my dad was a lot stronger and did a lot more damage than NIall. 

"Now leave" and we did. I had nothing to say as the blood poured from my nose and Niall walked me out of my childhood home. 

He took me to my car and I climbed in the passenger seat. Blood was going everywhere as Niall took me to the hospital. This was not what I expected at all. 

"I'm sorry" Niall told me and put a hand on my leg. "I'm sorry I made you go back"

"It's fine" I assured him. My head still tipped back keeping the blood from dripping as much.

"No it's not. You didn't want to go there, and I should have listened, I knew what your dad is like" he sighed frustratedly. "How bad does it hurt?" 

"A whole fucking lot" I grumbled. "Worse than yours" I realised too late I said the wrong thing. "I'm sorry" 

"It's fine. I deserved that" he spoke softly. The car came to a stop. "We're here. I'll help you" 

Niall walked around and helped me out of the car and into the hospital, explaining the situation. We waited quite some time before someone came and saw me. Nothing was broken, thankfully. I'll just be bruised and swollen for a couple of weeks. 

They cleaned me up and fixed me up as best they could, then Niall and I went back to our dorm room. We walked in and fell on our beds, that were still pushed together. I couldn't wait to get a bed to share together without worrying about falling between the middle. 

"It's kind of hot seeing you like this" Niall told me. I turned to face him. 

"Really?" Niall bit his lip and moved in, his lips brushed against mine softly. Then, a slight pain shot through me as he bumped my nose. 

"Shit, sorry" I chuckled. "Should we just y'know?" I nodded. 

"Yes" and he climbed on top of me. 

A/N sorry it's bad!! It's ending soon. I'm trying to get it finished now because it didn't go where I wanted it to, exactly