Chapter Thirty-Two - Louis

I stepped inside Charly's house with a spare key she got done for me. I had to come and return the dummy that fell into my bag and help sort out these nappies she couldn't find. When I walked in, Kate was crying and Charly was walking around trying to get her to stop. 

"Thank goodness" I sighed and handed her the dummy I placed in my pocket before leaving. She placed it in Kate's mouth, but she wouldn't take it. 

"Have you tried feeding her?" she scowled. 

"Why didn't I think of that? I have tried everything" I ran a hand through my hair. 

"Sorry. Want me to take her?" I got handed my daughter, I slowly rocked her. 

"I really do appreciate you coming. You weren't busy were you?" I was. But I couldn't bring myself to tell her I was in the middle of something. "Louis?" 

"Hmm?" I looked at her, still keeping Kate moving in my arms, finally settling down once again. 

"Were you busy?" I looked away again. "Louis! You promised me you wouldn't put us first all the time. You need to spend time with Niall. Alone" 

"We were having alone time" I mumbled. I rubbed Kate's cheek with the back of my finger. 

"Louis. This is already hard on Niall, you can't make it any harder by cancelling plans. What were you two doing?" 

I ignored the question and sat down on her couch. I just looked at my daughter, cooing at her. Charly didn't stop staring though.  I could feel her eyes boring into my body. 

"Okay" I couldn't handle her intense stare. "We were, y'know... Doing it" her eyes widened and she walked up to me and hit me over the head. "Ow" 

"That's for being an idiot" I rubbed the back of my head. "You were in the middle of sex! Why did you answer the phone? How did you even stop?" my face heated up, this was not a conversation to really talk about.

"Well... We hadn't actually started. He was in me but not going" this was embarrassing. 

"You are an idiot. Go back home" she ordered taking Kate out of my hands. "Go, and don't come back for a week, at least" 

"But-" she shook her head.

"No buts. I will turn you away if you come to my door" I sighed and nodded. There was nothing I could do or say to get her to say anything else. But I guess she was right. I needed time with Niall. The two of us. 

"Okay. But if you do need anything, call me" she agreed, but I had a feeling she wasn't going to be calling me about anything for a week. 

I left her house and headed back to our dorm. Thoughts roaming my brain of what we could do with each other flooded me. Making out, talking, looking for houses, sex. It has been too long since we've had sex. Today didn't count, we didn't really have sex and I was kicking myself for it. I would have to make it up to him some how. 

The whole walk back to our room I was going over what I could do to make it up to him. Take him out? Give him head? Cuddle and watch movies? Possibilities were endless and whatever he wanted to do I would do. Because I love him

"Hey, sorry I took so long I had a little chat with Charly" I announced as I stepped in the room. The first thing I noticed was Niall sitting on the bed, head down in fresh clothes and damp hair. The second thing was an over night bag. "What's going on?" Niall looked up at me. His face broken. 

His blue eyes were red and teary and his lips quivered. My heart raced in my chest. What was happening? Part of me had a speculation of what was to come, I pushed it aside because it couldn't be true.