Chapter Eighteen - Niall

I squirmed out of bed the next morning, trying not to wake Louis. He was sleeping so peaceful and well I was close to running late and I still needed to shower. There is no way I'm going to class with cum still on me. I shouldn't have done this last night, I just couldn't leave him.

So I jumped in the shower and gave my self a quick, but thorough wash. It gave me a little time to think about Louis and myself. I really did love him. Even when I hated him I still loved him, I was just mad because of what he did to me. And being in his arms makes me realise just how much I do love him.

I turned off the taps and climbed out the shower picking up a towel from the rack, hoping it was Louis's, not that it's any better. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Louis sitting on his bed, covers still over him looking at his phone.

"Hey" I said, letting him know I was here. He jumped, startled by my words.

"I didn't realise you were still here"

"Yeah, I am. Just needed a shower. My class starts in ten minutes. You have something I can wear?" I asked already going to his drawers.

"Maybe, whatever fits you can wear" it was obvious I was bigger than Louis now. Muscle wise. Don't get me wrong Louis has muscles, I just happen to be bigger.

After much searching I found a jumper that looked like it would be twice as big on him than it would on me and a pair of sweats. I'm not in the mood today and I only have music.

"Are you busy today?" I asked pulling his clothes over me. "Can I come back after class?"

He looked at the clock next to him, biting his lip. "Um, it should be fine"

"Lou it's fine, I can go home. I should probably do some studying anyway. Exams are soon"

"No, you can come over. Don't worry I was just thinking about when Liam would possibly be back" I smiled and walked over to him, kissing him quickly on the mouth.

"If your sure. I'll see you later. Clean up a little yeah?" I was referring to him and his bed. He laughed and nodded.

-

I walked into the music room a second before class was due to start. I took a seat at the back of the class. Because I had none of my stuff I was left to ask the person who sat next to me for things to use.

It took a while but a girl came and sat next to me. I don't really know her, just see her in class occasionally.

"Hey, um I came from my boyfriends and I don't have anything to get notes with, any chance I could borrow a pen and paper" she chuckled and grabbed another pen and ripped off some paper.

"You didn't need to tell me everything" I reddened. She handed me the things I asked for. "You know, it's a shame you said boyfriend"

"Yeah, sorry" I stopped all conversation after that.

Luckily for me, we didn't need notes today, just to practice for our upcoming mini performance. I grabbed one of the guitars, because I'm too broke to get my own. I tuned it up and strummed a few times getting ready to practice the only song I knew off by heart. It just so happened to be a song Louis wrote. Now I know it's his song, I can see who he was talking about. Me. There were so many things to resembled me, I'm surprised I didn't notice it earlier.

The lesson flew by, me being in my own personal bubble going over the song multiple times. I could sense people watching me, I did feel little uncomfortable, but at the same time. I liked it.

"Niall" I looked up and saw the teacher standing in front of me. I stopped strumming and looked up. "I've been speaking with some people since I met you and if you can get a demo of your songs they're happy to listen to it" my eyes widened slightly.

"Wha-are you serious?" he chuckled.

"Yes very. Would you like me to make some calls to get in to a studio?" I couldn't believe what was happening.

"Yes. Please. Oh my. Thank you" he smiled.

"You've earned it Niall. I'll get on that call right away" I nodded. I was still in shock. This couldn't be happening.

The lesson ended soon after that talk and I raced back to Louis's dorm. I had to tell him the news. I knocked on the door fast and not until the door opened did I stop. Zayn stood in front of me smiling but I ran past him before a word could be spoken.

Louis was on his bed a text book on his lap, and I jumped on him causing him to groan, even though he expected it.

"Hi" he smiled putting the text book on the ground. "Why are you so happy?" he put his hands on my waist slightly rubbing up and down.

"I got the best news ever today" he hummed. "So I was practicing a song of mine, well yours, but mine now you know. Anyway, my teacher came up to me and said if I can get a demo of songs someone at a label will listen to it"

"That's great Niall. How are you going to record?"

"Teacher's gonna call someone. Lou, this is big. If they like it I-I don't even know" he smiled lovingly at me.

"I'm so proud of you" and he kissed me. It felt like everything was coming together. Louis and I were together once again, I was going somewhere with music and I had good friends.

From across the room Zayn cleared his throat. Louis pulled away from me and turned to Zayn. "Yes?"

"Just reminding you that there is someone else in the room" Louis replied back that he knew and just returned to kissing me again. I laughed through the kiss. "I'm leaving, bye boys"

"Bye" Louis smiled as the door closed. "So, what shall we do to celebrate this achievement of yours?"

"It's not a big thing Lou. Nothing to celebrate"

"Oh but it is. How about a little of this..." His words trailed off as his fingers traced over the material on my crotch.

"Ooh. That's something I'll take"

So I got up, put a tie on the door and returned to Louis to let him please me again. I think I could get used too this.

A/N BAM another update!!hope you're all still enjoying this