Invitation

The next day...
Thara woke up and did her morning chores.She went to the kitchen and prepared a coffee for her.She opened her fridge to cook something for breakfast.

'Manushan nimmadhiya sapda kooda onnum illa',she thought and huffed.
Finally after a long search,she found a maggie packet.
'This is not enough for my hunger...But its okay...',she sighed and cooked the maggie.

When she was about to eat,she received a call from Sakthi.
'Sollu da..enga iruka',she answered his call.
'Thalaivi..Naan inga office la dhan iruken!Andha building owner ah poi paatheengala?',he asked.

'Illa da, poganum..Yen da adhukullaiyum ah office poita?',she asked.
'Neenga enna timing ku endhiricheenga?Time ipo 11.30!',he said and her eyes widened.

'Seriously???Ayoo romba neram thoongiten...Seri naan poi avara meet pannitu koopdren..Byee',she hung up the call and rushed to the shower.

She took her shower and rushed to meet the building owner.

She met the building owner and tried to convince him.But he doesn't seems to be convinced and he was still standing in the same rate..

'Sir please sir,This place is suitable for my restaurant,but neenga solra price romba adhigama iruku..just 10% aachum korainga sir please',she pleaded.
'Oru ruba kooda kammi panna mudiyadhu madam..This place worth our rate..So andha rate kudukkura maari irundha okay...Illana vera edam paathukonga',the owner said firmly.

She left from there with a defeat.As there was nothing in her fridge,she decided to go super market for buying kitchen stuffs.She doesn't even knew how the time flew..It was already half afternoon.She decided to have something when she go back to home.

She reached the super market by walk.She went in and dialed Sakthi.
'Sollunga Thalaivi,pesuneengala?Enna sonnaru?',Sakthi asked.
'Illa da..avaru yerangave maatraaru..andha rate na okay, illata vera edam paarunga nu solraaru..',she sighed.

'Adhaan Thalaivi,namma vera edam paathukalame.. ungaluku yen andha place ivlo pudichuruku?',he asked.
'Dei andha buliding,naan expect panna maari apdiye iruku da..Adhudhan namma set panna pora restaurant ku correct ah irukum!So enna aanalum andha edam dhan namaku venum dot.',she said.

'Hmm okay Thalaivi...But what we are going to do for that much money?',he asked.
'We are the only one who is asking that building for sale,so andha edam Irukum ethana naalu aanalum...So namaku time iruku..Adhukulla na oru job la join pannidren.. Already rendu moonu company la apply panniruken paapom..'she said.

'Seri thalaivi...Namma evening meet pannuvom!Byee',Sakthi said.
'Seri da..
While she finished talking with him,she dashed on someone..

'Heyyy... Shahana?',she asked.
'Heyy Thara!!!',the girl hugged Thara.
'How are you di?Where have you been these days?',Shahana asked.

'Thats a long story di...Naa solren,Adhellam vidu..Nee epdi irukka?Yeppo chennai vandha?',Thara asked.
'Two days before di,for inviting our collage mates for Reunion!',Shahana said.
'Reunion?',Thara asked.

'Aama di,last week namma college senior gang irukulla avangala meet pannen,oru reunion vekkalamnu pesunom ellarum...so many of us were now living in Chennai!Adhaan ellaroda address and mobile number kandupudichu invite pannitu irundhom..But you are totally unexpected di,I tried a lot find you but now you are standing infront of me..Nee kandippa varanum!',Shahana said.

'Endha year lam reunion ku varaanga?',Thara asked.
'Namma second year padichutu irundhappo UG,PG padicha ellaraiyum invite pannirukom..',Shahana said and Thara's breath hitched.

'Ellarum ah?...',she asked.
'Aama di..Do you know one thing?Namma actor Arjun ku kooda invitation anupeerukom...But I think he wont come..munnadi dha avaru namma college senior,but now he is a busy actor...',Shahana said but Thara's was already absent mentally.