Reunited in Love♥️

Sunrays slowly kissed Thara's face and she hardly opened her eyes.Her eyes were burning due to lack of sleep.She somehow opened her eyes and saw Arjun who was still sleeping.
She weakly smiled at him and looked around the room.

His room was filled by their old photographs.She stood up from the bed and walked around his room.She caressed the photos with a smile and those nostalgic memories hit her.Her trance was broken by a sound.

She heard a sound and turned to him.He looked so weak and he was trying to get up.She ran to him and she held his hand and he looked at her cluelessly.

'Washroom dhana ponum,Naan help panren..',she said and he slowly get removed from her hold.
'Illa..paravalla..',he said.
'Ila vaa naan help panren..',she said and was about to hold him.

'Illa..no problem,naan paathukuren..',he said and got up from the bed.
But he was so weak to get up.He was about to fall and she held him.

'Naan dha help panrennu solren la..',she said and he just nodded.
Thara put her arms around him and Arjun wrapped her shoulders.
She managed somehow to made him walk towards the washroom.

Arjun started feeling dizzy and he felt a vomiting sensation.
'Ennaachu Arjun?',she asked and before could speak he threw up everything.
Thara was patting Arjun's back,his knees gone weak and he was about to fall.She held him tightly and made him lay on the bed.

She quickly got up from him and cleaned the floor.She went down to the kitchen and boiled some water for him.
She went to his room and saw him,he was sitting on the bed.

She went near him and gave the glass of water.
'Indha kudi..',she gave it and went down again.
Then she came up with a aluminium pot full of hot water and a piece of cloth.

She placed it near his bed and went to his wardrobe.She took one of his casual tee and sat near him.She unbuttoned his shirt and he stopped her.

'Enna panra Thara?Vidu naa paathukure..',he said and she placed his finger in his lips.
She just shook her head and unbuttoned his shirt.She removed his vest and she dipped the cloth in the hot water.

Thara wiped his upper body with that cloth and made him wear his tee.
'Nee iru,naan vandhare..',she said and he stopped her by holding her hand.

'Ennaachu?',he asked and she looked at him.
'Nee guilty ah feel panni idhellam panna venaam Thara,Its not your mistake..',he said and she felt thousands of arrows piercing her heart.

She threw a smile at him and dialed Pugazh.
'Sollu ma..enna aachu?',Pugazh asked.
'Anna..konjam inga Arjun room ku vareengala?',she asked.
'Ennaachu papa?',Pugazh asked.
'Vaanga ney solren..',Thara said and hung up the call.

She stood near Arjun and that's when he noticed something in her cheek.
'Ennaachu Thara..',he asked by touching her cheek.Her cheek was red and finger print was well visible.
'Onnu illa Arjun..',she said.
'Illa..enamo iruku..', he said and Pugazh entered the room.

'Enaachu?',Pugazh asked and came near.
'Arjun...vomit pannitaan ney and he also looks so weak,doctor ta kooptu polaam..',she said.
'Doctor lam venaam macha,Im okay',he said.

'Dei nee summa iru,naan Rakshan na vara solren.. avakitta dhana un personal doctor number iruku..',Pugazh said and dialed Rakshan and informed.

'Ennaachu maapla?',he asked caressing Arjun's hair.
'Onnu illa da..',he said with a faint smile.
'Anna Pavi enga?',she asked.
'Thoongura papa..',',he said and looked around his room.He noticed the broken mirror.

'Enna nadandhuchu?', Pugazh asked.
'Neraya nadandhuchu ney..',Thara said with a smirk.
Then Rakshan and Sakthi came with the doctor.

Rakshan felt so bad that he behaved so angry with Thara and he also slapped her.His finger prints are still visible in her cheek.Doctor checked Arjun.