His Atrocities

'Haiyoo indha nerathula nu paathu veetla maids yaarum illaye..Geetha ma um kelambeetanga..Ivankooda enna thaniya vera kothu vittu poitaane andha Sakthi paiyan...',she thought and gulped at his gaze.

'En..enna Ar..Arjun..',she stammered.
'Pasikudhu...',he said and she huffed in relief.

'Let me get you something..',she said and about to move but he was not leaving her.
'Enna?',she asked.

'Enaku bayam ah iruku...naanum varene unkooda please....',he was weeping like a little kid.
'Bayam ah?Enna bayam?',she asked.

'Unaku oru secret theriyumaa?',he asked in a husky tone.
'Enna?',she too whispered.
'Ai loosu secret nu solren la apro epdi ipdi sola mudiyum..kadhula dha soluve Inga vaa...',he said.
'Loosu ah', she thought and leaned near him.

'Adhu....indha veetla pei iruku..',he whispered and she looked at him with a little fear.
'Nejamava?',she asked gulping and he nodded.

'Aama..adho anga dhan nikkidhu paaru..bhaa..',Arjun shouted and current went off.She hugged him suddenly in fear and she was panting heavily.

When the lights came on,she pulled herself from him and he was sitting like who got a electric shock.

'Arjun...nee iru naan eduthutu varen',she said, but he was not ready to listen.
'Naanu varen Munchkin.....',he showed his puppy eyes and she can't deny it.
'Hmm..',she shook his head in disbelief.

'Samaika poriya Munchkin..',he was about to fall and she held him by his waist and supported him to stand.She made him to sit on the dining chair.

'Enna sapdra?',she asked and he made a thinking face.He smiled mischievously and pointed her lips.
'Arjun...naan sapda keten',she said keeping her both hands on her waist.

'Naanum sapda dhan sonne',he replied innocently.
'Nee maarave maatiya?',she asked hiding her blush.
'Naan apdiye dhan iruken...nee dhan maarita..',he sighed.

Eventhough he was in half conscious,he was alert that he shouldn't hurt her by pouring his feelings or by saying about his medical condition.

It hits Thara very hard..she shook her thoughts and went inside the kitchen.
She made his favourite Dosa and tomato chutney.
'Aii enaku idhu pudikum nu unaku epdi theriyum...',he asked excitedly and she glared him.

'Yen Munchkin moraikira....naan kudikkala..andha veena pona un annan dhan edho panniten ennaiya.. promise',he kept his pinched fingers in his throat as an apology.
She chuckled at the 5'11 feet  valarndha kolandha infront of her.

'Sapdu..',she gave him the plate and he was simply staring at her.
'Enna Arjun..indha sapdu..',she brought it near him.

'Indha ulagathula yaarukume en mela paasame illa..',Arjun pouted.
'Apdilam illa Arjun..,'she said and he smiled excitedly.
'Appo unaku irukkaa...',he asked and she chuckled nodding her head.

'Appo enakku ooti viduuu..',he said.
'Neeye sapdu...',she said and he pouted again.
'Enaku onnu venaam poo',he tried to get up but failed miserably.

She held him and made him sit again.
'Seri indhaa..',she fed him and he ate it finally.
She could sense he was losing his conciousness.He finished eating and after washing her hands,she saw him sleeping leaned on the chair.

She wiped his mouth and took him in her shoulders and managed him to bring to her room and made him laid on his bed.That's when she received a call from Sakthi.

'Yenga da iruka?',Thara asked him.
'Rakshan anna veetla dhan..oru safety ku inga dha iruken..Anga Arjun anna enna thoongitaara?',he asked.

'Hmm ipodhan da..oru valiya thoongitaan..',she replied.
'Seri thalaivi paathukonga.. edhavadhu na call pannunga',Sakthi said and she declined the call after bidding bye to him.