Found?

It was 04.00pm and still they were searching of the anonymous owner.They both rested near a tea stall opposite to that building.The sun was so cruel that day and both were bathed in sweat already.

'Thalaivi..yaarta ketum therila..Ipo enna panradhu..',Sakthi asked wiping his face with his kerchief.

'Iru da.. edhavadhu clue kedaikum..',she said and her mobile started ringing.It was from Arjun.
Thara hitted her forehead and said,'Aiyoo Arjun ku lunch kondu pogave illa da..'.

'Pesunga thalaivi..',he said and she attended his call.
'Hehe Arjun eyy..',she smiled sheepishly.
'Hello Mrs.Arjun...inga yaaro enaku lunch konduvandhu tharenu sonnanga..', Arjun said and Thara clicked her tongue.

'Sorry Mr.Thara...Inga oru kutty confusion uh...Sorry da..Pasikidha?Ipove konduvandhare..',she said.
'Venaam venaam, I've ate already,inga naanu Rakshan um production la saptom..Adha vidu enna confusion?Nee saptiya?',he asked caringly.

'Yenga Arjun ey..Naanga vaanga irundha building ah vera oruthanga vaangitaanga..',Thara said in disappointment.
'Vera yaaro vaangitaangala?Enna ma solra?Yen neenga confirm panni vecha idam dhana?',he asked.

'Adhu illa Arjun ey.. actually naan unta adha marachite..We've selected that but we doesn't pay any advance or nothing..Naanga advance ku kaasu illama we were barging actually....Kaasu kammi panna solli ketutu irundhoo..But sold aayiduchu..',she said.

'Yen ma munnadiye sollala?',he asked and she remained silent.
'Seri vidu.. andha building illana vera.. Paathukalam..',he said.
'Illa Arjun enaku andha yedam dha venum..It was perfect actually you know',she sighed.

'Serii..be calm..enna dhan decide panirukeenga rendu perum..',Arjun asked.
'Adhaan Arjun ey.. we are searching for that buyer..Apdi ipdi pesi vaanga mudiyudha paakalam..',she said.

Arjun know very well that she will not accept any financial help eventhough that was from her closed ones, especially when it come to her passion,she'll never.

'Hmm..seri ma,if you need anything call me.. Sapdunga rendu perum first..',Arjun said.
'Seri Arjun ey..',she said.
'Seri ma shoot ku time aachu..Bye romba neram alaiyaadha..be calm and stressless.. everything will turn good..Seriya bye love you Munchkin..',he said with all love in his voice.

'Seri Arjun ey,neeyu odamba paathuko,time ku sapdu..Yeppo veetuku varuva?',she asked.
'Mid night aayidumnu nenaikire ma...',he said.
'Avlo nerama?Miss you Arjuneyy kalaila irundhu unna paakakooda illa..',she said.

'Inga naan oruthan irukendradha marandhutu phone laye romance pannitu irukaanga rendu perum..',Sakthi thought and sighed.

'Naanu dha Munchkin...unna yeppo da paapomnu irukuu..',he said.
'Yenakkum dha...',she said.
'Serii ma..Inga director koopdraru..Naa break kedacha call panre..',he said.

'Hmm seri Arjun ey..',she said and gave a kiss.
'Nerlayu tharanum..kedaikuma?',he asked.
'Nee nerla va..thare..',she said and he chuckled.
'Seri ma byee..',he declined the call but not before gave a kiss.

'Hmm..',she turned and saw Sakthi who already finished his second glass of tea.
'Hehe..romba nerama wait pannitu irundhiya?',she asked and he shook his head.
'Neenga innu konja neram pesitu irundhurundheenganna naan inoru glass tea kudichutu irundhurupen..',he said and she chuckled.

'Oru ponna paathu seekram ah commit aagu da..',Thara said.
'Hmm..thalaivi paapom..',he said.
'Hmmm..seri povoma?',she asked.

'Polaam thalaivi..Arjun anna ku sapadu?',he asked.
'Avanga saptaanglaam..Seri va idha namma saptutu kelambuvom..',she said and they had their lunch at the empty tea stall.