Expect the Unexpected

'GVM sir?',Thara's eyebrows raised in excitement.
'Hello Mr and Mrs Arjun',GVM neard them and gave them an handshake.
'Hii sir,epdi irukeenga?',Arjun asked.
'Im absolutely fine Arjun, sorry ennaala unga reception ku vara mudila...some important commitments you know',GVM said.

'You don't have to be sorry sir.. You've explained this already..',Arjun said and GVM smiled when Thara was still standing in shock.

'Hello Mrs.Arjun..',GVM gave her a handshake.
'Hii sir..Naa unga periya fan.. Seriously Im wordless sirr...This is a huge surprise',Thara said with a huge smile.

'Thats so sweet thank you,vaanga ulla',GVM said and went inside.
'OMG Arjun eyy',Thara hugged him tightly.
'Maa...are you happy?',he asked hugging her back.

'Romba happy... Thanks maa',she said and he chuckled.
'Seri va avaru wait panitu irupaaru polaam',he said and they both walked in.

They had their Lunch with GVM after some chit chats.
'Arjun neengale kudunga idha unga wife kitta..',GVM said handing over a document to Arjun.
Thara furrowed her eyebrows in confusion while Arjun was smiling at her.

'So,here is your surprise',he said passing the document to her.
'Enna idhu Arjun?',she asked.
'Open it ma',he said and she opened as she received it from him.

'Seriouslyyyyyyy',Thara looked at him with excitement at the same time little tears.
'Yes,you are the designer for My 7th movie..GVM sir direction la..',he said and Thara was beyond happiness.

'Yes,Thara..Naanga unga designs paathom and it was stunning..Unga husband dha suggest pannaaru then we go through on it..Unga husband sonnaaru nu illa,I loved your designs personally adhaan naa production team la pesune and they are absolutely okay with that..And welcome to our team',GVM said and Thara thanked him as she was already overwhelmed.

'Then fine sir,we'll make our move',Arjun said and the couple left after bidding bye to him not before signing the contract.
When they came out from GVM's house Thara hugged him.

Arjun felt her tears on his shirt.He gently lifted her face and placed it between his palms.
'Heyy Munchkin??Aluguriya?',he asked.
'Thanks Arjun ey..',she smiled and he kissed her eyes.

'Idho paaru..I know you'll never accept anything from me as it was financial support when it comes to your passion and this is your challange...But ennaala mudinja help ah naa pannanu la..Unnoda supporter ah,Lover ah, Husband ah, friend ah,oru well wisher ah..So I just suggested them.. idhu ipo unnoda talent aala kedachadhu..Keep flying my girl..',he said and she smiled

'Thank y..',he placed his lips on her's not letting her complete.
'Podhum un Thank you lam.. Veetuku polaamm..',he said and she was just looking at her man smiling.

They reached their home and went inside but no one was there.
'Geetha ma...',Arjun called but she wasn't there and they received a call from Pugazh.

'Dei enga da irukeenga?',Arjun asked.
'Maapla naa Pavi ah kootitu check up vandhuruken da..adha solladha call panne..Naanga varadhuku konjam time aagu', Pugazh said.
'Seri machan...paathu kootitu va Pavi ah..',Arjun said and Pugazh said yes he will before hanging up the call.

'Arjun ey..Geetha ma avanga paiyan oorula irundhu vandhurukaarunu kelambeetaanga nalaiku vandhuruvaanga',Thara said and went upstairs.

She was removing her earrings standing before the mirror and Arjun hugged her from the back by her waist.

He placed his chin on her shoulder and she smiled.
'Enna sir?',she asked removing her bangles.

'Nee happy ah irukiya?',he asked.
'Yen?En Purushan kooda irukumbodhu naan epdi happy ah illama irupen.?',she said and he chuckled.

He slowly tightened his grip around her and kissed her shoulder blade.
'Saree la super ah iruka..',he whispered making her blush.

He nuzzled into her neck inhaling her scent.He flipped her hair front peppering kisses over her nape.He slid his hand inside her saree.She gasped when his cold fingers touched her bare waist.

She slowly turned towards him and he cupped her face.He placed kisses in both her cheeks.He was about to kiss her lips her mobile started ringing.
(As you all expected 😌)..

She noticed the caller id.
'Arjun ey land owner dha.. Yedhavadhu important ah irukum..Iru naa pesitu vare',she said and went picking the call.

'Idhu mattu maarave maaradhu..',Arjun thought and sighed loudly.

Sakthi woke up from his peaceful afternoon nap by hearing his phone ringing sound.
'Pch evan da avan na thoongimbodhu disturb panravan..',Sakthi forcefully opened his eyes.
He attended the call without noticing the caller id.

'Hellooo..Na busy ah iruken aprom ah call pannunga',Sakthi said as he was well irritated.
'Oops,sorry bye',the opposite person said and Sakthi quickly opened his eyes and sat on the bed.

'Helloo.. Minnal Neengala?', Sakthi said showing his all 32 teeth before she cuts the call.
'Sorry nga neenga busy nu therila..I called you in thought of going out but its okay..Byee',she said suppressing her smile already knowing his expression now.

'No no polaam..Yenga varanu nu mattu sollunga',he said adjusting his hair.
'Busy nu sonneenga?',she asked.
'Cha cha yaaru sonna?Naan vetti dhan nga...Polaamm',he said.

'Naa location send panre..byee',she said and declined the call.
Sakthi jumped over joy and went to took a shower.

He wore a white shirt and black pants was standing infront of the mirror.
He was adjusting his hair while whistling looking at the mirror.That's when he received a call from Thara.

'Thalaivi?Sollunga thalaivi..',he said attending the call.
'Deii konjam veetuku variya?',she asked and Sakthi found out something is not fine.
'Vare thalaivi..Yen ennachu?', he asked.

'Dei namma land vaanguradha irundhomla andha land owner ipo thideernu venaam nu solraaru..',Thara said and anxiety was well visible in her voice.

'What?Yen?Does he said any reason?', Sakthi asked.
'Not at all da..He is not saying anything..Nee konjam seekram vaa',she said.
'Naa vare', saying this he hung up the call and rushed from there.

Sakthi reached the mansion when Arjun,Thara,Pugazh and Pavi was roaming in tension.
'Yepdi thideernu venaam nu sonnanga?', Sakthi yelled.

'Therila da,let us visit him..Apro dha theriyu..',Thara said.
'Seri vaanga namma polaamm..', Sakthi said.
'Naanu vare',Arjun said.

'Nee yedhuku Arjun ey, paravalla naanga poro',Thara said and Arjun denied it.

Then Arjun,Thara, Sakthi left to the land owner's house.Both Sakthi and Thara went in when Arjun was waiting outside

'What is happening here?Ye thideernu venaanu solreenga?',Thara asked.
'Ila ma..seri varadhu',the old man said.
'Sir,this is unfair..naanga nethu vandha apo seri nu sollitu ipo enna?',Sakthi asked.

'Illa thambi seri varaadhu',the old man said no expression.
'Adhaan yen?',Thara asked.
'Adhella solla mudiyaadhu..kelambunga',the old man said and Sakthi lost his control already.

'Hello.. Adhepdi solluveenga? Naangalu ella pesunomla nethu pesuna appo sollirukalam la idha?Ippo enna thideernu?Land vaanguravangala irundha enna vena pannuveengala?',Sakthi yelled.

'Deii..konjam porumai da..',Thara said composing him.
'Enna sir prechanai please solunga..',Thara asked.

'Enna meratraanga ma..avlodhan ipodhaiku ennaala solla mudiyum, neenga vera edam paathukonga..veliya ponga',the old man said.

Then both came outside with a disappointed face.
'Enna ma aachu?',Arjun asked and Thara shook her head.

'Ennavam?',Arjun asked furrowing her eyebrows.
'Avara yaaro meratraangalam..',Sakthi said rolling his eyes.

Arjun thought for a while and fist his hands.
'Kandippa avanga dha', Arjun said rolling his eyes.He banged the car door and got inside the car.

'Yerunga ullaa', Arjun shouted and they both got inside.
Both Thara and Sakthi were keep asking but he doesn't answer anything but storming the car towards somewhere!

TO BE CONTINUED...