Job Offer

He stood frozen hearing the voice from the opposite.
'Hello..',Thara's voice echoed in his ears.
He was hearing her voice after 6 years,thats enough to make him more emotional.
Everything blurred to his sight.

'Helloo! Who's this?',she asked again.
He hung up the call without even replying.
He wiped his tears and went inside the room.

'Yen machan?Call panniya?',Rakshan asked and he remained silent.
'Dei sollu da..', Rakshan asked and Arjun sat near the guy.

'Ungaluku epdi brother Thara va theriyum?Neenga yaaru?',he asked.
'Yen ipo ivan thangatha pathi kekkuran?',Rakshan thought.

'Ungaluku Thara va theiryumaa?Avunga en friend dhan!Solla pona enaku irukura ore friend, avangalukum naan ore friend!En peru Sakthi!',he said.

'Epdi meet paneenga avala?',Arjun asked and he was confused.
'Neengallam yen Thara va pathi kekkureenga?Ennachu?',Sakthi asked.

'Thara....Thara ennoda...
Thara is my love!', Arjun said which made Sakthi get shock to the core.
'Enna brother solreenga?Serious ah va?',Sakthi asked.

'Aama brother...Aana naan panna oru chinna thappaala..Ipo ava enkooda illa...6 varshathuku munnadi naan avala tholachuten...',his voice broked.

'Sorry..',he wiped his tears and looked at Sakthi.
'Aana indha reunion la...',Arjun narrated everything happened in the reunion.
'Nejamave en Thara kalyanam pannikitaala?',he asked.

Sakthi couldn't bear that his bestest friend hid her past from him.After they became friends,he never hid anything to her and he thought she too.But he composed himself that there was reason behind it may be.

'Illa brother...Thara is not married!Summa andha paiyan kitta irundhu escape aaguradhukaga sollirupaanga',Sakthi said and Arjun's mind relieved slightly.

'Aana yen brother avungala thaniya viteenga?Avungala naan endha nelamai la paathennu theriyuma?', Sakthi asked and both Rakshan and Arjun looked at him.

Flashback..

Sakthi's pov:-

It was already 12'O clock at midnight.I was returning from my midnight walks.
Ofcourse I love midnight walks.

And no one is there to warn me.. Because I have no one!My parents died when I born..I was brought up in an orphanage and I completed my bsc.fashion technology in scholarship.
I'm an extrovert,but still I have no friends!From my orphanage and still..
I didn't mind the miles I walk.

I was walking near the busstand when a girl in wedding attire dashed on me.
'Excuse me',I called her but she was not in full conscious.
She fell on me and fainted.

I was standing there with no clue.My mind said nothing but,this is not safe to leave her alone in the midnight.

I took her to my home and splashed water on her face.
She opened her eyes and jerked looking at me.
'Bayapadadheenga...You are safe..Konjam thanni kudinga',I said and gave her a glass of water.

She drunk it with fear.She looked weak.Her face looked pale and her eyes were swollen.
She composed herself after few minutes.
'Neenga indha ooruku Pudhusa?',I asked.
'Aama...',she replied.

'Okay I'm Sakthi..Neenga unga perulam ipo sollavenaam.Neenga safe ah irukeenga..Kaalaila pesuvom ipo thoongunga',I said and she just nodded.
She slept on the couch and I slept on the floor.

I woke up and looked at her.It was morning already.
She was sleeping still sleeping.After a I woke up she too woke up within minutes.

'Neenga sollunga... enna nga prechanai.. I'll help if I can..',I said.
'My name is Thara... I'm from pondicherry...Enaku amma appa illa..chithappa chithi dhan.
They forced me for a marriage...Adhaan naan odi vandhuten',she said with an emotionless face.