Your's Arjun

Thara's eyes widened seeing her mobile.Yes it was Arjun's Instagram post.
He posted two slides,one was while took today..He was inserting the ring in her finger and their eyes were locked.The another was a collage of their college days picture and the pictured captured by Sakthi on the engagement.

'Finally engaged!
Our 7 years of love became official now...
She is the one who accepted me as Iam,She is the one who withstand me when I was struggling to make my dream real,She is the one who holds me strong still now!
Thank you my love for everything and yes here we made it!Its definitely surreal for us..❤️

And many of you asked me about the rumours,I hope you all got your answers..She is not only my rumoured designer but also my life's personal designer, who added pearls and diamonds to my plain piece of cloth like life!💎

With love,
Your's Arjun💜

Tears brimmed in her eyes,her heart was feeling both pain and happiness.He gave a tight slap by his words to everyone who spoke bad about her.
She quickly opened the comment section,

'Just look at them😍..
They are just perfect!

Awww!!Im already started shipping them❤️

His eyes,just look at his eyes..
The way he is looking at her was....✨

7years!!Happy for you both💜

Shame to the all those who spoke bad about these beautiful souls.'

She chuckled seeing those comments,those who were commenting bad and mocks about her was now threwing praise on her.

She wanted to thank him,she went to his room and saw Arjun was sitting on the bed.
She knocked the door and he looked at her.

'Come in Thara..',he stood up seeing her.
'Umm..just now checked your post..',
'Adhu... even I too see the comments about us, ennaala yen un life spoil aaganumnu dhaan andha pics lam post panne..Sorry..',he said.

'Thanks!',she said and he looked at her with wide eyes.
'Andha post saved my reputation..Mathavanga pesuradhellam enaku oru periya vishayam illa,aanalum oru sila comments literally broke my heart..but you gave big slap to those filthy mouths..Adhukaga thanks!',she said and he smiled.

'But...adhu yedhuvum unmai dhan illala.. Everything was over before 6 years!',she said and his smile vanished.
'That's our reality Arjun!The harsh reality...',she said with a smirk.

'But everything will change soon Thara! Indha marriage nammaloda path ah kandippa maathumnu nenaikire..',he thought.
'Anyways,Naan unaku thanks solladha vandhen...Bye..',Thara left there with a smile.

'My words in the post was never lie Thara,Indha 6 varsham nee kannu munnadi dhan illa..aana en manasula dhan nee eppavume irundha!Iniyum iruppa..Seekrame ellam maarirum Thara..', he thought and sat on his bed.

Soon he dozed of taking his medicine.After fewhours he woke up and went down.
Everyone was happily chatting around.

'Dei Arjun.. inga vaa da',Rakshan called and Arjun joined them.
'Enna ellarum yedho jolly ah pesitu irukeenga?',Arjun asked.
'Summa dhan da..nalla vela machaan..andha rumour ku oru fullstop vechaachu..',Pugazh said with a relief and Arjun looked at Thara who was looking him already.

'Hmm',Arjun avarted his gaze from her and smiled.
'Aama kekkanumnu nenache..Sakthi un amma appa enna panraanga?', Meenakshi asked.

'Adhu paati..
'Yen da thayangura?Amma um appa vum sendha maadhiri oru anna irukaanu sollu', Arjun threw his arms around Sakthi's shoulders.

Arjun has always a unknown connect with Sakthi,he never felt Sakthi as an odd even when they met for the first time.The words he said was not only came from his mouth but from heart too.

His words made Sakthi's eyes well up.
He never cried for these questions,as he was used to it.But now the reason behind his tears was because of happiness.He became to emotional and burried his face on Arjun's shoulder.

'Enna aachu?',Meenakshi asked.
'Avanuku amma appa illa paati,he was brought up in an orphanage', Thara whispered in Meenakshi's ear.
'Haiyoo enaku idhu theriyaadhu..', Meenakshi worried.

'Sakthi..inga vaa', Meenakshi called and Sakthi went near her.
'Arjun ku nee thambi naa,nee enakum peran dhana..Inime yaaru enna ketaalum naanga irukomnu sollu..', Meenakshi kissed Sakthi's forehead and he hugged Meenakshi.

Then everyone joined the hug with happiness in their eyes.
The broke the hug after a while and That's when Pavi ran from there suddenly closing her mouth with her palm.

Everyone rushed behind her and she came out from the washroom with tears.
'Enna aachu Pavi?',Pugazh asked.
'Pugazh...We are pregnant Pugazh!',Pavi hugged him tightly and Pugazh didn't came out from the happy shock.He broke the hug and cupped her face.

'Unmaiya va?',he asked and she nodded yes.
'Heyyy naan athai aaha porennn...Congragulations anney annii...',Thara screamed in happiness.Thara hugged Pavi and Pugazh.

'Congrats Pavi Pugazh Uh',Rakshan shared a hug with both.
Both Pugazh and Pavi got blessings from Meenakshi.
'Nalla irunga rendu perum..seekrama enaku oru kollu peran oh pethi yo vara poraanga..', Meenakshi said with a happy smile.

Arjun was standing there with happy tears in his eyes.
'Dei nalla nerathula yen da alugura?', Meenakshi asked.
'Ivala ippo dhan chinna kolandhaiya kai la thookuna maadhiri iruku..now she is gonna give birth to a baby..',he said and Pavi hugged Arjun.

'Naan mama aaga poren',he said and she nodded.
'Nee eppo di ivlo valandha..kutty pisaase',Arjun ruffled her hair.
'Annaa...',she whined and Arjun pulled her into hug again.

'Nee evlo periya ponnu aanalu..ethana kolandhaingaluku amma aanalu..Nee yeppavume en Pavi kutty dhan..en kutty pisaasu dhan',Arjun said and everyone was admiring this cute brother and sister bond.

'Ipdiye ellaru kanna kasakeetu nikka poreengala?Illa sweets lam vaangeetu vara poreengala?', Meenakshi asked and everyone nodded.

'Eppo therinjudhu Pavi unaku?',Thara asked.
'In these two days,I felt vomiting and dizzy..apro I didn't got my periods for last two months..adhaa oru pregnancy kit vaangune..ipodhan thirumba vomit vandhudhu..So I checked and yes its positive!',Pavi said.

'Seri nikkama kelambunga da modhella..Pugazh nee Pavi ah kootitu hospital po first', Meenakshi said and everyone went from there.

Soon days passed and it was a night before their wedding.
Thara was standing on the terrace looking at the moon.

'Avan venaamnu dhaana indha 6 varsham thalliye irundhe..aana ipo en life long Avankooda yaa?Kadavul yen enaku mattum ipdi setting pannirukaaru...

Engagement..indha rituals ellam nadandha appo kooda edhuvum therla..but I'm feeling anxious and restless now,is my decision is right?..', thousands of thoughts were running inside her mind.

'Indha naal namma evlo happy ah irundhurukka vendiyadhu...But..',she huffed.

Here Arjun too sitting sleepless in his room.
'Indha mudivu seriya?Am I forcing her for my own reasons?Innum naanga engalukulla irukura edhaiyume clear pannikalaye...What I'm doing is right or not?...Ellam kadavul setting padi nadakkadhu..nadakkatum..But I hope Thara will understand me one day!',Arjun thought and smiled.

Uff..So many thoughts were running inside their mind!As like them,let us too wait fot kadavul setting uh!

TO BE CONTINUED...

*Hope this episode is not boring!*