Thangame

'Hello Makkale..
Hope you are all fine!
I've asked you all to select the genre for my next plot and ROMCOM won the Majority!
So I decided to give you all an Ashaangi RomCom..✌️
-Minnie 🌸

Thara's heartbeat stopped for a second fot what she heard.
'Arjun..wake up',Thara patted his arm fastly.
'Enna di kaalangaathala..',he snuggled more into her without opening his eyes.

'Endhiri..Solrenn',she pushed him and he woke up rubbing his eyes.
'Rakshan anna ku accident aayiducham..***hospital la admit panirukaanga..Vaa seekram',she said and Arjun's eyes filled with tears immediately.

'Acc.. Accident ah?',Arjun asked.
'Thangam ku onnu aagadhu..Nee endhiri.. vaa namma polam',she said and they both jumped from the bed to refresh themselves.
They informed Pugazh,Pavi and got down immediately.

'Enna mapla solra?',Pugazh asked running his hands through his hair.
'Aama da odane ponum..Pavi nee inga iru Malini kooda naanga poitu vandharo',Arjun said.

'Illa..Naanu vare',Pavi said in tears.
'Illa Pavi,nee ipo varadhu nalladhilla..Naanga poitu varo nee Malini ah paathuko',saying this Pugazh,Arjun and Thara left.

Thara informed Sakthi and he reached the hospital before them as the hospital was near by his location.

'Dei enna da.. Doctor edhavadhu sonnangala?',Arjun asked.
'Thalaila adipatrukaamm..Ipodhaiku onnum solla mudiyaadhu nu sollitanga',Sakthi said controlling his tears while Arjun broke down completely.

'Thangamm..',Thara started crying and Pugazh was pacifying her.
'Illa illa..Avanuku yedhuvu aagadhu..Thara yen alara.. He'll be fine..Avan en friend..Apdilam vittutu po maatan..', Arjun said wiping his tears.

'Naan ipo avana pakanu..',Arjun said and went near the ICU.
'Anna..Ipo poga mudiyaadhu..',Sakthi pulled Arjun and he was not budging his words or actions.
'Naa pove...Avanuku onnuilla..', Arjun said and both Thara, Pugazh started pulling him.

'Vaa..Arjun',Pugazh said and doctor came out from the ICU.
'Ippo doctor ey solluvaanga paaru..Avanuku onnu illanuu..', Arjun said and he rushed to doctor,all went behind him.

'Doctor..Is he alright?Onnuillala..?',Arjun asked with a hopeful smile.
'Odambula perusa kaayam edhuvu illa.. Chinna chinna scratches dhan..But he has a severe injury in his head..If his skull hadn't broke,he is safe..Let us hope for good..Neenga wait pannunga..',Doctor said and moved.

The smile on Arjun's face vanished and he plopped on the floor burrying his face in his palms.
'Arjun...endhirii',Pugazh said and shaking Arjun's shoulders.

'Avanuku yen da ipdi aaganu?Enna da pannan avan?Yen avanuku ipdi nadandhuchu..',Arjun sobbed.
Thara knelt down and hugged him.

'Onnuilla Arjun...Rakshan anna ku onnum aagadhu..He know we are all waiting for him,nee,naan Saranya anni,Pugazh anna,Pavi ellaru wait pannuvomnu avaruku theriyum..',Thara said caressing his back.

'En Rakshan enna vittu poiduvaana ma?',Arjun asked hugging her back and Thara could feel his tears in her shoulder.
'Thangam engeyum poga maataru ma.. He'll come back..Yaarukaga illanaalum unakaga varuvaaru..You know la he love you more than anyone..',she said and kissed his side head.

She pulled back from the hug and cupped his face.
'Nee ipdi aludhutu irundha thangam manasu evlo kashta padum..You should not cry', Thara said wiping his tears and also her's.

'Now get up like a good boy and be ready welcome your Rakshaa',Thara said and made him stand.
Finally Arjun smile at the corner of his lips.

Everyone was waiting anxiously outside the ICU.
After few hours, Doctor came out and everyone rushed to him.
'Doctor ennachu?',Sakthi asked.