Family Together

'Enna di ellam okay dhana anga?',Sakthi asked Minnal in phone call.
'I hope so Sakthi..Bayam ah iruku!Appa enna solluvaaru nu..Naan oruthi unna romba avasara padutheeten..Idha naan ipo veetla solliruka koodadho?',Minnal asked worriedly.

'Hey nothing like that,ennikaa indhaalum naan un veetla vandhu pesirukanum dhana and the time comes now..Nee yedhukum bayapadadha..I'll take care seriya?',Sakthi said and Minnal hummed im response.

'Minnu... Tension aagadha di..', Sakthi said and Minnal chuckled.
'Seri aagala..Nee kelambitiyaa?',Minnal asked.
'On the way..Vandhuruven',Sakthi said.

After composing Minnal for few minutes and they call hung up.

'Minnal..Keela va',her mom called her.
'Vandhute ma',Minnal responded and went down.

'Yen di oru maadhiri iruka?',Minnal's mom asked.
'Maa..Im so scared!!Appa enna solluvaaro nu iruku..',Minnal said.
'You're believing your decision,dont you?And I'm too!Nee valandhuta and I know you can make decisions by your own.But nee solra paiyan..endha family background um illa,Endha nambikkai la un appa othupaaru nu enaku therila..Hope for good Minnal..Avaru decision ah meeri naanu onnum panna mudiyaadhu..Let this to God, he'll look it after',Minnal's mom said caressing her hair and left.

Minnal sighed at her typical mom.Her mom also just like all other mothers,wanted to help their daughter but scared of her husband.Just typical mom!

Minnal and Sakthi left to Chennai when she announced that she wanted to leave.
Minnal's father told her that they are in Minnal's Chennai rented house.They've found a match for Minnal and the family was already pleasurably okay with Minnal and her family.

Minnal could'nt able to handle the pressure and she opened up her love to her family.
Minnal's father beleives her decision but also scared of her future.And also Minnal's family is a middle class one and Minnal already knew their situation and she always been fitted to it.She always obeys and never denies her father's words.

This is the first thing Minnal asked to her father after her Career.So Minnal's father decided to give her a chance.

So now Sakthi is on the way to Minnal's home to speak about their love.

'Hello sir',Sakthi was hell nervous but covered up everything with his bright smile.
'Hello.. Ukkarunga',Minnal's father said and they had their seats.

Sakthi's eyes were searching his girl and there she came with a coffee tray.
Minnal handed the coffee to her father first and she went to Sakthi.

Sakthi blinked his eyes as assurance and she nodded.
Soon she stood beside her father.

'Sollunga thambi,ena work panreenga?',Minnal's father asked.
'Naann *** fashion industry la designer ah work panren sir,soon naan en partner oda oru restaurant um start panna poren, construction process is going on..',Sakthi said.

'Hmm..Naan endha nambikaii la en ponna kudukanumnu nenaikireenga?',Minnal's father asked.
'Sir,en life la vandha first love sir Minnal,avanga sollirupaanga nu nenaikire,I've brought up in an orphanage.Friends aarambathula illa but ipo enake enakunu oru friends circle,solla pona oru family maadhiri avanga!

Aanalu kandikiradhuku oru appa,Anbu kaamikiradhuku oru amma nu yaaru irundhadhilla enkooda..aana Minnal enkooda irukumbodhu naan idhu yedhuvume illaadhavanu thonunadhe illa..Apdi enaku ellamavume irukura ponna,oru amma appa nu ungala enaku kudutha ponna naan Rani maadhiri vechu paathupen sir..Neenga ithana naal avangala epdi paathu paathu valathurupeengalo,andha alavuku mudila naalum..Avanga kannu la irundhu kavalai nu endha oru kanneer um vara vida maaten sir..I promise',Sakthi said while tears were brimming in Minnal's eyes.