Beautiful 365 Days!

Soon college got over and Thara looked at Arjun who was waiting for her.But she ignored him purposefully and went to her took her scooter.

She reached home and she was receiving calls from Arjun continously but she is not picking up.
'Enna indha one week alaiya vitaanla..konjam alaiyatumm',Thara thought and soon the evening passed.

She had her dinner and settled herself on her bed.She opened his sorry texts and chuckled.
Suddenly she received a call from him.
'Iruku da mavane unaku',she thought and picked his call.

'Hello..',she said with an uninterested tone.
'Sorry Munchkin.... Thappu enmela dhan naan dhan unna purinjukala..Sorry dii..',he whined.
'Mannikka mudiyaadhu da..',she pouted.

'Apoo enna panna mannipa?',he asked.
'Nerla vandhu kaal la vizhu...mannichidrenn..',Thara said.
'Seri nee apo balcony door ah open pannu..',he said and she widened her eyes.

'Heyy...Are you serious?Are you here?',she asked.
'Yes Munchkin,open the door.. kulirudhu'..',he said and she jumped from the bed.She rushed to the door and opened it.

There he was standing with two rose bouquets.She pulled him in and closed the door quickly.
'Sabbha enna Munchkin,un veetla ivlo guards irukaanga?',Arjun asked panting.

'Pinna..is that so easy to meet me?..',she said dramatically lifting her collars.
'Aama maharani avargale..Neenga evlo periya aalu..',he said.

She glared at him and crossed her hands.
'Ipoo edhuku inga vandha?',she asked.
'Sorry di Munchkin..nee takkunu enna ignore pannitenu enaku hurt aayiduchu adhaan apdi panniten..Sorryyy...',he said holding his ears.

She controlled her chuckle and pretended to be angry.
'Kaal la vizhu..mannichuren',she said.
'Avlo dhana', quickly he laid down on the floor and touched her feet.

'Heyy hey.. endhiri summa sonen..',she said and he refused.
'Nee mannichutennu sollu..',he said and she chuckled.
'Serii..mannichuten..endhiri Arjun ey!',she said and he stood up.

'Naanu sorry unna adichute..valikudhaa...',she asked caressing his cheek.
He took her hands kept it near his chest.
'Look Munchkin,I promise you today..Inime enikkum naan una hurt panna maaten,neeye enna hurt pannaalum, unna thirumba hurt panna maaten..I love you Thara..I love you so much!',he said and she hugged him.He was shocked by her sudden actions and he hugged her back.

'Pechu maara matella..',she asked.
'Sethaalum maaramaaten!',he said and she hitted his chest.
'Innoru dhadava ipdilam soladha...',she said and he chuckled.

They both stood in the same position and Arjun started speaking.
'Thara!',he called.
'Hmm',she hummed.

'Nee iniku kovam ah I love you sonella..adha ipo happy ah sollen',he said and she broke the hug.
'Ohh avlo seekram solliduvena?',she shrugged.
'Enna pannanu?',he asked.

'Enna sonnalu pannuviyaa?',she asked and he nodded yes.
'Rose ellam konduvandhurukka...propose me now!',she said and he nodded with a chuckle.

'Copy adikirennu nenanikaadha..but this movie is so close to my heart..Yenna indha movie ah naan paaka varalennaa, definitely I would have missed this angel!..So shall I?',he asked and she nodded.
He pulled her closer and locked her in his arms.

'Oru ponnu munnadi first time nikkiren.. Ipdi!

Unna thedi kandupudikiradhukey 22 varsham aayiduchu...idhukum mela ennaala wait panna mudiyaadhu so takkunu sollidren..

Naan unna...Love panren!

Ippove kalyanam pannikalamna kooda enaku okay dhan...
En Munchkin ku okay ah?',he asked with full love in his eyes.