Kitchen Romance

Arjun leaned closer to her.She gasped loudly and closed her eyes.His hot breath was hitting her face and blush overtook her.

'Enna pakkathula vandhadhuke ipdiyaa..',he whispered and she remained silent.
He slowly blew near her earlobe and she clutched his tee.

'Dosa sapdanu Arjun eyy..',she said and he moved sighing.
'Po di..unaku un dosa dhan mukkiyam ennava irundhaalumm..',he sighed.
'Ippo yedhuku naan solra dialogue ellam modify panni nee sollitu iruka?',she asked.

'Haann..pinna purushan aasaiya pakkthula vandha..Arjun ey Dosa venum..soru venumna kitchen ku ponum nu sollitu iruka..',he said rolling his eyes and she chuckled.

'Pinna..enaku shy aagudhu Arjun ey...',she said and he already melted in her cuteness.
'Shy aagudha?Ana en Munchkin ah shy ah paakuradhuku dhan pudichuruku..',he winked.
'Nee Dosa sudu first uhh..',she said and he pouted.

'Podi..unnaala dhan enaku romance la R kooda therila nu ellarum kalaikiranga..', Arjun sighed.
'Illana mattum?',she asked and he widened his eyes.

'Nee dhan kitta vandhaale dosa nu solli en aasai la mannalli podriye..',he sighed and she chuckled.

He made her dosa and half boil but still pouting.
'Yen ipdi moonjiya vechuruka?',she asked munching the dosa.
'Moonjiye apdi dhan',he said with no expression and placed another Dosa on her plate.

She finished her Dosa and washed her plate,where Arjun was cleaning the counter.

'Arjun eyy....pesuu..',she whined and he twisted his lips at her.
'Ippo enna venum...',she asked pulling his tand he smiled at her mischievously.
'Enna ketaalu kedaikum ah?',he asked moving forwards to her.

'Kitta varadhaa..',she moved back but he was moving towards her.
'Kitta vandha?',he asked in his base voice and she gulped.
'Apromm..yedhavadhu..',she stammered her words.

'Yedhavadhu na?',he asked and she hitted the wall.He pinned her and she looked up into him.He was already looking at her with his brown intense orbs.

'Yen apdi paakura?',she asked.
'Unna apdiye inga irundhu yaarum illa dha yedathuku thookitu odi poidanum pola irukuu..',he said and she flushed into red.

He slowly tucked her hair strands behind the earlobe.He pressed his hands in her waist making her gasp.He nuzzled into her neck and inhaled her scent.She clutched his tee and he kissed her earlobe.He slowly moved to her jawline and cheeks.

Kanne Kanne unna thooki kaanadhooram pogatta...

He looked into her blush written face and he smirked at her with many more emotions in his eyes..

Kaattu jeevan pola thaavi aasai yellam kekkata..

He leaned to her and she quickly kissed the mole in his neck loudly making him loosen his grip and ran away..

Oh oh oh oh..Kanne kanne unna thooki kaanadhooram pogatta..
Kaattu jeevan pola thaavi aasai yellam kekkata..(2)

'Odaadha di..',he ran behind her and she ran to the living area.
They both were running around the couch and he was chasing her.
'Nee mattu en kaila maatunna..Ennellam pannuvenu enake theriyaadhu..',he warned her in yet romantic tone.

'Ei Azhagiye azhagiye unna..
Kannil thinna poren..
Nee vedikira midupula naan chinna pinnam aane(2)

'Enna pannuva?',she asked running.
'Enaku thonuradhellam...',he said chasing behind her.
'Enna thonudhu ippo?',she asked.

Ennodu nee vandhu seraamale
Ponaaka en nenju thaangadha di..
Yaarodum thonaadha peraasa dhan..
Penne undhan mela thonudhadi..