He is curing

Arjun woke up from his bed with a different aura.He felt content.But he totally forgot the fact that he was married and Thara was in down.

Asusually he smiled at Thara's picture and did his morning chores.
'Raksha...Rakshaa',he came down folding his sleeves but he heard no reply.

'Enga ponan?',Arjun thought and opened his room.
'Rakshaa...',he shouted came inside his room
'Ahhh..',he heard Thara's voice.

There she was standing in her a long bathrobe.
'Bahh',Arjun too jerked and fell on the bed with a thud.
'Inga enna panreenga Mr?',Thara asked keeping her hands on her waist.

'Adh...Rakshan..', that's when he remembered that Rakshan vacated the room and went to his appartment.
'Rakshan anna dha nethey kelambeetangalla..',Thara asked.

'Ahh ahh..',he rubbed his nape and trying hard to divert his gaze.
'Adhaan illanu therinjuruchula kelambu...',Thara went near him pulled his hand.But because of her wet feet,she slipped back and fell on Arjun.

Both fell on the bed, Arjun was facing Thara's back and she was completely on him.
Her wet hair was on his face and his hands were completely around her waist.

His nostrils could feel her scent.He forget about the whole world for a minute.Both of their heartbeat was uneven.
Thara was blushing to the core.His touches were sending shiver to her spine.

'Ar..Arjunn',she stammered.
'Hmm',he just hummed that too in his base voice which made her knees go weak.

'Hmmhmm', they heard a throat clearing sound.
'Romance ellam kadhava saathitu pannanum',a maid woman shut the door quickly and moved.They parted quickly.

'Ss.. sorry..',Arjun scratched his eyebrow.
'Naa..naanu..',she too stammered.
Both were a blushing mess now.

'R..Rakshan..naa avana phone panni kupdrennn..', Arjun left the room quickly.
Thara was blushing unconditionally,
'Ivan enna..Nammala kovapadavum vekkiraan..vekka padavum vekkiraan..',Thara chuckled and touched her cheeks which was in crimson red due to his touch.

Soon Thara dressed up and left the room.
'Akka?Tiffin pannitingala?',she asked the maid.
'Illa nga ma...Seiyanum..ungaluku enna pudikum nu sollunga',the maid said.
'Ayoo akka..naan ungala vida chinna ponnu dhana..Vaa po ne koopdunga..',Thara said.

'Seri thallunga naan samaikiren!',Thara said.
'Haiyoo vendaam ma,naane panren',Maid said.
'Neenga ithana naala seireengalla?Iniku en cooking uh..Naan nalla cook pannuven neenga bayapada venaam',Thara said and the maid chuckled.

'Unga peru enna?',Thara asked.
'Geetha..',the maid said and Thara's breath hitched.It was her mother's name.
'En amma peru',Thara said.

'Amma pera?Romba miss panreengala ma? Kalyanam aagi vandha naala?',Geetha asked and Thara chuckled.
'Hmm..kalyanathuku apro irundhu illa ma..enaku nenaivu therinjadhula irundhu..',Thara said with a emotionless face.

Thara unknowingly called Geetha as Ma.
'Naan ungala amma ne koopdava?',Thara asked.
Geetha was standing there speechless.

'Geetha ma..',Arjun came down and saw the duo.
'Arjun thambi um enna apdi dhan koopduvaaru..Neengalu apdiye koopdunga',Geetha said with a smile.

'Ohh..appo amma ponna ipdi dhan vaanga ponga nu koopduvaangala?',Thara asked with fake pout.
'Seri koopdla..',Geetha said and Thara hugged her.

Arjun knew how she much she is missing her mother.Even Arjun was always been a mother to her.She never missed her mother, when she was with him.But he realised how much she missed her mother's warmthness.
He felt more guilt for leaving her alone.