Rumoured Designer

Everyone was dead tired,they left Thara and Sakthi in their houses and reached Arjun's mansion.
Arjun was still dull and tears were dried in his eyes.

'Macha...I want to sleep sometime..Disturb pannadha', Arjun said and locked the door.
Pugazh looked at Rakshan and he just nodded.
Soon Pugazh and Pavi too went to their room and Rakshan went to his room for a short nap.

That's when Rakshan's phone started ringing..
'Sollu da Sakthi',Rakshan replied.
'Anne..news paatheengala?',Sakthi asked in a nervous tone.
'News ah?Ennada aachu?',Rakshan asked.

'Arjun anne yenga?',Sakthi asked.
'Thoonguraan da,first tell me what happened?', Rakshan said.
'Social media paarunga ney..',he said.
'Enna da news paathiyannu kekkura?Social media paarungura..',Rakshan asked rubbing his nape.
'Paarunga seekram',Sakthi hurried and Rakshan checked his mobile.

IS OUR CHARMING ACTOR ARJUN PRATHAP COMMITTED?
IS ARJUN PRATHAP IN LOVE WITH HIS PERSONAL DESIGNER?THEY SEEMS SO INTIMATE..

Their pictures and rumours were spreading like fire in each and every social media.
It was the picture of them,it was taken by some media when they both were talking behind the set and it was taken exactly when Arjun locked her in his arms.They captured them in each and every angle from some far.Their costumes and faces were clearly visible.

'Deii evan paatha vela da idhuu',Rakshan hitted his forehead.
'Therila ney..',Sakthi said with huff.
'Thangam ku theriyuma idhu?',Rakshan asked.
'Therila ney.. call pannen edukala',Sakthi said.
'Nee poi enna nu paaru....',when they were talking they heard Arjun's roar.

'Rakshaa!!!!Pugazhhh!!!!',he was shouting.

'Haiyoo.. ivan yen ipdi katheetu irukaan..Dei nee thangatha poi paaru da..naan koopdren..Rakshan hung up the call and rushed out from his room.
'Enna machaan?',Rakshan rushed to him.

'Endha naai paatha vela da idhu???How dare he is?',he yelled showing his phone.
'Macha..cool da..ne modhella ukkaaru namma ennanu paapom',Rakshan said.
'Cool ah?Dei paithiyam...inga paaru enna panni vechurukaanga nu...idhu enna en life mattuma?Its also Thara's..edhapathiyu yosikaama cheiii..', Arjun's eyes were blood shot red.

'Maapla ennaachu yen ipdi kathura?',Pugazh asked and Pavi joined him.
'Inga paaru da edho oru scoundrel naan nethu Thara oda pesitu irundha apoo idha eduthurukaan...',Arjun shouted.
'Yevan paatha vela idhu...?',Pugazh fisted his hands.

'Deii.. Thara...avaluku idhu theiryum ah?', Arjun's eyes softened when he said her name.
'Therila da.. Enaku ipodhan Sakthi phone pannan,avan um news paathutu..Thara ku call pannan pola..but he said she doesn't picking up da..', Rakshan said.

'News ah?', Arjun yelled and switched on the tv.
Rumours were spreading everywhere.
Arjun's phone was continously ringing from many unknown numbers.He was irritated and picked a call.

'Hello..sir naanga ***channel la irundhu call panro..ungalukum unga designer kum...',Arjun didn't let them complete.
'Shut up!!!!!!',his voice thundered all over the house.He hung up the call and threw his phone on the couch.

And Rakshan received a call from Sakthi.
'Dei sollu da.. Thara enga?Avaluku news therinjudhaa?',Rakshan asked and Arjun snatched the phone from Rakshan.

'Hello.. Sakthi...Thara enga?', Arjun asked.
'Thalaivi...inga dhan en pakkathula irukaanga.. aludhute irukaanga...',Sakthi replied.
'Neenga rendu perum kelambi odane inga vaanga',Arjun said.

'Deii indha nerathula inga vandha rumours innum dhan da spread aagum...',Rakshan said.
'Pch...Sakthi nee avala kootitu inga vaa..',Arjun hung up the call.

'Enna solraaru?',Thara asked wiping her tears.
'Vara solraaru thalaivi..',Sakthi said.
'Avan enna paithiyam ah?Ipo anga pona rumours yechaa dhan paravu...',Thara said.