Reception Day

The day of their reception,Pavi,Pugazh arrived already,Doctor adviced Meenakshi not to take long travel,so she didn't attend.It was a simple and neat arrangement in a star hotel,not so grand as a reception.It was just like an introducing event.

Rakshan, Sakthi and Pugazh was so busy in arranging everything.The girls were sitting inside a room.

Thara was wearing a beautiful black lehenga and a minimum amount of make up.She left her hair free and Pavi was sitting near her and staring at her.

'Enna Pavi?Apdi paakura?',Thara asked adjusting her earring.
'Illa..iniku konjam extra azhaga irukiye nu paathen..yen naangalam paaka koodadhaa?Unga aalu dha paakanumaa?',Pavi asked and Thara looked at her hiding her blush.

'Aala?yaaroda aalu?', Arjun joined the duo.
'Ivaloda aalu yaaru?Nee dhan',Pavi said and Thara widened her eyes.
'Summa iru dii...',Thara pinched Pavi's thigh and Pavi hissed.

Arjun was already mesmerized by her looks.Her straight hair, her big earrings,her kohled eyes, she was looking like a angel from heaven.

'Deii anna..',Pavi called Arjun but he was still looking at her.
'Thara..', Pavi turned at her who was already sighting Arjun.Their eyes were locked.

Her was dazzing in white shirt and black pants.His hair and beard was just perfect.He was no lesser than the greek God.

'Nalla jodi rendu perum...',Pavi clapped her hands to gain their attention and the couple came back to the real world.

'Enna nadakudhu inga?',Pavi asked keeping her both hands in her waist.
'Yaaru nadakuraa inga?Yaarum nadakalaye..',Arjun said looking around.
'Haha very funny...Pavi un anna nuku romba dha humour workout aagudhu..solli vei',Thara said.

'Yen en annanuku enna..',Pavi quickly stood by Arjun's side.
'Paarah..odane anna pakkam poita?',Thara pouted.
'Idho paaru da marumagane..Un amma un mama ku support panradha..Nee veliya vandhadhum un athai ku dha support pannanum ketukoo..',Thara said bending to Pavi's little grown baby bump.

'Marumagan ah?Adhella mudiyaadhu..marumaga dhan venum enaku..',Arjun said.
'Ahh..adhepdi nee apdi sollalam..Enaku marumagan dha venumm', Thara said.

'Marumaga dhan!'
'Illa marumagan dhan!'
'Marumaga!'
'Marumagan!'

'Aiyoo konjam niruthureengala rendu perum..',Pavi shouted at the grown up kids.
'Paaru Pavi..enaku marumaga dhana?',Arjun asked.
'Illa Pavi..marumaga dhana?',Thara asked her.

'Ada innum oru 2 varsham pona ungaluke kolandha porandhurum..aana innum kolandhainga maadhiri sanda potutu irukeenga? Pavi asked and they both pouted.

'Po da..modhella nee enaku oru marumagalo marumagano tharra velaiya paaru.. vandhutaan sanda podradhuku..',Pavi said and both Thara and Arjun looked at eachother awkwardly.

'Enga un anni dhan co operate eh panna maatra..',Arjun mumbled but audible to Thara.
'Pannitaa mattum..',Thara murmured that was audible to Arjun and he widened his eyes.

'Seri seri enaku velai iruku..naan kelamburen pesitu vaanga rendu perum..', Pavi left the room.
Now they were alone in the room.

'Seri naan pore...vaa keela..bye..',Thara was about to move but Arjun pulled her towards him and she dashed on his chest.
'Arjun...',she looked at him.

'Enna madam sonneenga?',he asked.
'I didn't tell anything..',she said shrugging her shoulders.
'Enaku ketuchu di..',he said and she gulped.

'Nee yedho ketadhukulam naan poruppu aaga mudiyaadhu..vazhiya viduu..',she said and he shook his head.
'Semmaiya iruka..',he said and winked at her.