Yes I do

Meesha,a part of our ashaangi fandom was resting in clouds now!May her soul rest in peace!
Before getting into the story,
I request you all to close your eyes for a minute and pray for her soul and her family!🖤

Arjun was standing there with silence were Thara too.
'Meenu kutty...we still have time,ipo enna vayasaayiduchu enaku?'Arjun asked with a smirk to ease the situation,he can't gave her any heartbreak by telling the truth.

'Naan mattum nallairundhurundhenna inneram velakka maaru pinjirukum...30 vayasu aayiduchu unaku..',Meenakshi said.
'Noo Meenu Kutty...Im just 29!',he replied.

'Oh..romba periya gap dhan 29 kum 30 kum..adutha maasam birthday varudhu sir ku.. nyabagam irukaa?',Paati asked and Arjun smiled sheepishly.
'Seri Im serious now,idha naan velata sollala.. Seekrama kalyanam pannanu unga rendu pethukum', Meenakshi said and Thara was remaining still silent.

'Enna ma kannu,nee onnume pesaama iruka..',Meenu kutty asked.
'Huh? Nothing paati, I'm just listening you both..',Thara replied with a smile.

'What to do thangam..Im also getting old,naan kekuradhula thappillaye..I'm not asking two stangers to get married in a sudden..
You people are in love,idhula enna ma thayakkam?Avanu settle aagitaan,neeyum dhan..unga rendu pethukum kooda vayasu yerikite pogudhu la..Im not sure about my health too..Konjam yosinga',Meenakshi held Thara's hands and said with teary eyes.

Thara just nodded in response.
'Thara...unkitta konjam pesanum..', Arjun said and Thara looked at him.
'Po da kannu,poo', Meenakshi said with a sweet smile.
'Seri paati..neenga rest edunga', Thara kissed Meenakshi's forehead and left with Arjun.

'Machaa, neengalam ulla poi paati ah paarunga..naanga idho vandharoom',Arjun said to everyone.
'Yenga da poreenga?',Pugazh asked.
'Dei viden da..avangale thaniya porenu solraanga..edhum pesi sodhapeeradheenga..',Rakshan whispered and Pugazh nodded.

'Hmm..seri da ponga',Pugazh said and both Arjun and Thara left.
They reached a wheat field and both were standing opposite to eachother.The Coimbatore's cold breeze and silence filled between them.Finally Arjun broke the silence.

'Thara..I need a help!',Arjun said.
'Help?',Thara replied.
'Neeye paathella,she is so weak..she is the one who take care of us when no one was there.. Doctor um sollirukaanga,not to inform any heartbreaks or shock news... Yerkanavae naan avangala hurt panniten..I don't want to lose her..', Arjun said still looking at the ground.

'Straight ah sollu Arjun!',she said.
Arjun took a long breath and said 'Will you marry me?Oru help ah dhan idha naan unna request panni kekuren..I don't want to lose another soul in my life..',he said and Thara just standing freeze.

'I know this is hard,but I promise..
Naan unoda endha privacy kullaiyu vara maaten,nee ipo epdi irukiyoo apdiye irukalam..I won't disturb you..but en paati oda happiness kaaga..enaku vera vazhi therila.. please',he asked her with teary eyes.

'I know Arjun,her medical state is not good..But is this work out?..',Thara asked.
She loves Meenakshi alot,she doesn't want to hurt her,but also she dont want to marry Arjun..She lost that faith in him,which can't be retain!

'Enaku therila..but I have no other option now...I know you won't like it...but please Mun..sorry Thara..I need to save her...',Arjun said looking into her.

'Idhey oru 6 years munnadi nadandhurundhuchunaa...Naan ivlo yosichurukkave maate..Naane vaada kalyanam pannikalam nu iluthutu poiruppen...Aana ellathaiyu vidhi maathiduche Arjun ey!!', Thara thought and tears brimmed in her eyes.But she hid it by blinking her eyes.

'Take your time..but please,nee enakaga yosikka venaa, paati kaaga yosii..kelambalama?', Arjun asked.
'I do Arjun!',she said and Arjun looked at her furrowing his eyesbrows.