The Most Expected Day

A fresh day,The most important day!
Arjun and Thara was still sleeping in eachother's embrace,inside the blanket.
Arjun's mobile's alarm rang and he opened his eyes tiredly.

He turned off the alarm and looked at Thara who was sleeping on his chest, wearing his shirt.Her hair was messy due to yesterday's longest night of them.
He gave a feathery forehead kiss to her.

'Munchkin..endhiri',Arjun woke up her.
'Po da..Night lam thoonga vidala..Ipovachum thoongalamnu paatha..vandhutaan endhiri mundhiri nu',she mumbled and he chuckled.

'Heyy Munchkin..endhiri di..',he whined.
'Arjun eyy..please ma..',she turned aside.
'Seri okay..Apo nee unoda restaurant opening ku varalaya? Naan mattu poren vidu..',Arjun said and she woke up quickly.

'Ayoo aama la..',Thara got up from the bed.
'Seekram Arjun ey..polaamm..',she said excitedly.
'En aasa pondatti ye..Enaku kedaika vendiyadhu innum kedaikala..',Arjun said pouting as he woke up.

'Achachoo..Sorry Arjun ey',she said and rushed to the washroom after giving him a peck on his lips.
Arjun smiled looking at his energetic chirping bird.

Soon they both got ready in the outfit she designed.
He was wearing a Maso Green with white checked blazer with black tee and trousers.She was wearing a cream colour long dress.

'Yethana dhadava paathaalu azhaga irukiyee maa',Arjun pinched her cheek leaning on the mirror.
'Aama aama..Naanu paakure neeyum idhey dialogue ah yethana dhadava bore adikaama solra nu',Thara sighed as she curling her hair.

'Idhaye innu 50 varsham aanalum naan solluven..!',Arjun said and she kissed him in air.
'Enaku kaathula venaam..Inga dhan venuu..',he said pointing his lips.
'Arjun ey.. already you have took a lot..Poo adhumattum illama naan ipodha lipstick lam potruken..',she said.

'Peh..',he sighed and she kissed his cheek.
'Ipodhaiku ivlo dhan, come on get ready',Thara said handing him a comb,but Arjun quickly pulled her towards him making her dash on him.
'Ipodhaiku ivlo dhanna..Appo aproma tharuviyaa?',Arjun asked making her red.

'Unaku adhe nenappu dhaan,Kelambu kelambu..',she said adjusting his suit and he nodded after giving a forehead kiss to her.

'Seri ipo po,Pugazh anna,Pavi,Maha papa lam vandhutaangala nu paaru ',Thara said and Arjun left nodding.
Arjun checked all the arrangements and also dialed Sakthi to confirm everything is fine.

'Mamaa....',two year old girl Maha ran and hugged Arjun's knees.
'Maha kutttyyyyy',Arjun lifted her in his arms and kissed her.
'Maha missed youvvvv',Maha kissed his bearded cheek.

'Mama too missed you',Arjun rubbed his nose with her's.
'Maapla..',Pugazh came opening his arms.
'Annaaa',Pavi came inside,Arjun rushed to her ignoring Pugazh and gave her a hug.

'Dilwale puchke ke',Pugazh sighed.
'Anneeyyyy',Thara rushed and hugged him.
'Enaku en thangachi irukaa da',Pugazh smirked at Arjun.
'Po da..',Arjun showed his tongue out.
'Mama.. Lipstick...',Maha said.

'Lipstick ah?Yenga baby?',he asked.
'Ingaa..ruku',she touched his cheek and he wiped it quickly.

Pavi and Pugazh laughed silently but these two was totally embarassed now!
'Maha babyyy..Athai ta vaanga..',Thara went to Arjun, but Arjun moved.
'Heyy..naane ipodhan thookiruken..Po dii',Arjun pouted.
'Peh..Neenga vaanga athai ta',Thara opened his arms and Maha went to her cooing 'Athaii..'.

'Adipaavi..Unaku Mahalakshmi nu peru vechadhu naanu..Aana enna vittutu un athai ta poitiya?'Arjun pouted making the girls giggle.
'Rakshan anna varalaya innum?',Pavi asked.
'Illa..Anni ku check up poitu kootitu vandhudrenu thangam sonnaaru..',Thara said.