The Scissors

Indha episode ku naan yen indha peru vechennu enake therila🚶🏻‍♀️...Set aagalenna kandukaadheenga😌

Thara was arranging something in her studio (the room which Arjun gave for her to make outfits) and she heard a door knock.

'Yes,come in',she permitted and Arjun came inside.
'Thara... Shopping poganum..',he said hesitantly and she looked at him.
'Shopping ah?Poga vendiyadhu dhana?',she asked doing her work.

'Ellam therinjutu venumne pannuvaa...',Arjun rolled his eyes and continued.
'Illa ma, reception ku dress lam vaanganmlaa...',he said and she stood keeping her hands in her waist.

'Naan yaaru?',she asked.
'En wife uh..',he replied which made her blush immediately, but pretended to be normal.
'Un moonji...adha kekkala..naan professional ah yaaru?',she asked.

'Enna.. fashion designer',he replied.
'Theriyudhulla..apro enkittaye vandhu dress veliya eduakanumnu solra..',she asked raising her eyebrows.He decided to tease her.

'Vera nalla designer ta polaamane paaathen..',he said yearning a glare from her.
'Ohh apdi oru ennam vera irukaa unakuu...Im your personal designer Mr.Arjun mind it..',she snapped at him.

'Ohh sorry nga madam..neenga evlo periya aalu..unga kitta lam vambu vechuka mudiyumaa?..',he said and she shook her head in disbelief.

'Over ah pannadha..naane design pannikiren..',she said and he nodded with a smile.
'Unaku endha maadhiri venum?',he asked.
'Un ishtam ma,epdinaalum okay dhan',he said and she nodded.

'Hmm serii..',she took tried to took some garments inside the cupboard, but it was top on it,its was little difficult to her to take it.

She jumped several times but she couldn't... Arjun was suppressing his laughter seeing her antics.
'Yovvv paathute nikkira...6 adi ku valandhurukella..konjam vandhu eduthu kudu..',she said keeping her hands in her waist.

'Yedhu yov ah?',he asked furrowing her eyebrows.
'Aama ya..eduu..',she said.
'Aama aama naan valandhuruken,enaku yettum,sila pera maadhiri naan onnum kullam illa..',he said shrugging his shoulders.

'Heyy..yaara paathu kullam ngra...?',she asked glaring him.
'Naan enna Thara kullam ah irukaa na sonne..sila peru nu dhana sonne..Apo neeye othukura nee kullam dhaanu..Apdidhana?',he asked and she pouted.

'Nee eduthu tharave venaam...',she twisted her lips and jumped again.She was about to do next jump..she felt arms around her.She could feel she was floating in air.

'Ar...Arjun...enna panra?',she asked stammering.
'Ippo yettum ma..yeduu..',he said and she smiled at him inwardly.
His beard was tickling her clothed tummy.

'Arjun...koosudhu...',she said.
'Naa onnum panlaa ma..',he said.
'Nee illa un beard uh...',she said hiding her blush,she had already turned as a human tomato.

He tightened his grip around her and she looked at him.
'Illa ma... vilundhuruva..',he said and she nodded.
Finally she took what all she need.

'Ahh....',she shouted suddenly and put all the clothes down and Arjun loosened his grip around her.
Both fell down together on the floor and Thara was on the top of him and clothes were around them.

He opened his eyes and saw her,She was completely over on him and clutching his shirt tightly.She was still closing her eyes in fear.Her head was buried in his chest.
His lips automatically curved seeing their proximity.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him who was already looking at her.Their eyes locked and they lost in eachother's.

Sakthi entered the room as it was opened.
'Sorry thappana room kulla vandhuten..',he said and about to move and realised that they were his brother and his friend.