The Beautiful Night

"This episode content is full of Sakthi and Minnal.I thought of writing a seperate episode for them and hope you all like it.
From next episode let us focus on our Arjun and Thara"

Sakthi reached Minnal's house and saw her standing,by folding her hands.She was simple but cute yet in her pyjamas.
'Cha teddy bear maadhiri irukale..',Sakthi started drooling over at her while stopping his bike quite far away from her.

Minnal looked at him while the spark she expected lightened and Ilayaraja bgm 'LOVE THEME' was playing in the background.His neck length messy hair and soft eyes making her heart to do summersault.Her eyes fixed on him while he was already in his own world.

'Adiye...Nee avan mela kovam ah iruka...'Minnal composed herself and went near him.

Minnal glared at him while Sakthi was at his own world.
She pressed the scooter's horn and Sakthi came to the real world.
'Ayoo moraikiraale moraikiraale..',Sakthi gulped at her.

'Hii Minnuuu..',he smiled sheepishly and she glared at him.
'Minnu kannu na kondruven paathukoo',she raised his and he closed his eyes and pretended himself from getting her hit.

She turned her face away and he huffed.
'Sorry nga..Naa sollirukanum dha..Konjam problem aayiduchu..',he said rubbing his nape and she still remained the same.
'Heyy sorry pa...',he whined and held her hand.

She lost herself already to the man standing infront of her with an innocent face pleading to her.Thousands of butterflies started flying inside her tummy when his hand touched her.

But still she controlled herself and her smile,she glared at him.
'Idhella enna sorryy..Enaku venaa',she pouted.
'Apro vera endha maadhiri venuu?',he asked.
'Hmm..Do sit ups until I say stop..',she said and he widened his eyes.

'Sit ups ah?', Sakthi opened his mouth widely.
'Yen poda maatiya?',she asked resting both her hands in her waist.
'Panre panre..',he sighed while getting down from his scooter.

'Hmm hmm pannu', she said with fake glare and he held both of his ears.
Sakthi remembered about that day he laughed at both Arjun and Rakshan.

'Karma is boomerang dha pola..', Sakthi thought and sighed mentally.
'Enna kanavu kandutu irukeenga Mr.Sakthi Raj?Do what I say',she said and he started putting situps.

'Hey heyy.. Sorry Minnal nu sollite pannu', she said suppressing her smile.
'Sorry Minnal...',he said by putting sit ups.

She felt pity for him but the same time she enjoyed.
'Ah enough enough paadhi punishment mudinjudhu..',she said and he stopped.
'Yedhuuu paadhi punishment dha mudinjuruka?',he asked caressing his knees.

'Enna paatha pavam ah therilayaa?Ipdi build ups oda vandha enna sit ups poda vechuteengale..',he said and she chuckled.
'Pavam ah dha iruku..But innoru punishment um iruku..',she said and he furrowed his eyebrows.

'Panna maatiya?',she asked pouting.
He never saw such a cutest sight in his life.Her squinted small eyes,her dark lengthy eyebrows,her apple cheeks and her pink pouted lips was the most cutest thing that he ever saw.

'Ivlo cute ah ketaa epdi nga maatenu solluve..',Sakthi said and she immediately turned red.
As a psychiatrist,she could understand what is happening between them but as a girl,as woman still she was struggling between her feelings.

'Ahh...Enna oru long drive kootitu po',Minnal said hiding her blush.
'Indha vandilaya?',he asked looking at his scooter.
'Aama..',she said.
'Indha vandila pona nallairukuma?',he asked hesitantly.

'Yendha vandila poromngradhu mukkiyam illa nga yaarukooda poromnu dha mukkiyamm..',she said and Sakthi was taken aback by her sudden answer.

She met him only for thrice and what she said was straightly reached his mind.